Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder why Dbree isn't working for me anymore... Any other links please?

Edit: seems to be a Chrome issue, just tried on another browse and it worked fine.

Genius is another song she originally did with Will.i.am and Sophie (around the time they did HBHG and Queen Lizzy). This leaked version is the final version which was produced by StarGate, the Sophie and Will produced demo sadly still hasn't leaked :(

Btw guys all of these 9 leaks are produced by StarGate lol. A lot of their unreleased work with Charli has been leaking this year

Fun fact also, the song What's Up's proper title is ''Wassup''. The song instrumental by StarGate was also pitched to Tinashe:

https://soundcloud.com/user-918257638/tinashe-dos-on

Charli actually RELEASING her best material of her career in the last few years and y’all still talking about leaks..... :popcorn:

I don't like the fans who still beg for her to release old leaked songs on Twitter but there's nothing wrong with talking on here about leaks and listening to them. She has plenty of good unreleased and leaked songs.

Idk about the other songs but can you stop saying this, it's been confirmed a few times that the song is from 2015.

It's another song she originally did with Will.i.am and Sophie (around the time they did HBHG and Queen Lizzy). This leaked version is the final version which was produced by StarGate, the Sophie and Will produced demo sadly still hasn't leaked :(

Btw guys all of these 9 leaks are produced by StarGate lol. A lot of their unreleased work with Charli has been leaking this year

Fun fact also, the song What's Up's proper title is ''Wassup''. The song instrumental by StarGate was also pitched to Tinashe:

https://soundcloud.com/user-918257638/tinashe-dos-on

okay, who's doing the edit with both songs?

I don't like the fans who still beg for her to release old leaked songs on Twitter but there's nothing wrong with talking on here about leaks and listening to them. She has plenty of good unreleased and leaked songs.

I’m just trollin lol