Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

I really hope she’s alright. I was watching some Exchange videos last night and you can just tell how much SOPHIE meant to her by the way she would look up in awe at her while she spoke. She deserves such big hugs rn

Word. I remember I saw a picture of her standing next to her on the stage and she looked like a child who got to meet their favorite Disney character at Disney World with the way she was staring up at her lol. Bless them both. 

I can’t even capture how girl must be feeling right now. It must hit so hard, especially during quarantine. I wouldn’t blame her if it took months to even mention this (and no I don’t think there should be a time limit at all I’m just saying I wouldn’t be surprised). 

I came across Sophie’s gf’s post. God every word made me want to cry. From saying being with her was “the best dream” and how she’ll get to see the cosmos and that she now is an “immaterial girl”. I can’t imagine losing a partner like that. I hope she takes some time for herself as well. 

I feel bad for all her friends and loved ones. Sophie definitely is the last person to even deserve death, and it must be devastating for them right now. 

I wish there was some sort of festival to honor her name. Fuck, the fact nobody can decide to celebrate her life right now like that grips at me so hard

The Holy Trinity of Unleaked Songs:

Daddy Knows (Charli Version)              |              Burn Rubber (Charli Version)

Lipgloss (Remix) [feat. cupcakKe & Brooke Candy]

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

HOW DID I NOT REALIZE WHAT SHES REFERENCING IN CTMP NO BREAKS VERSION

AINT NO WAY THIS ISNT AN EDIT HELP ME LORDDD

wait what's she referencing i'm slow lmfaoo

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

14 minutes ago, EVAN MSMSMSM said:

wait what's she referencing i'm slow lmfaoo

im not sure if i can send it on this site but google "no breaks no fucking breaks" and you might want to have incognito mode on :biblio:

8 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

wait what is no breaks version of come to my party ....someone link pls

https://charlixcx.neocities.org/unreleased/etc/Come to My Party (No Breaks Version).mp3

14 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

im not sure if i can send it on this site but google "no breaks no fucking breaks" and you might want to have incognito mode on :biblio:

https://charlixcx.neocities.org/unreleased/etc/Come to My Party (No Breaks Version).mp3

wtf is this, this real? why haven’t i heard this version before? :crai: