Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, LoveIsReligion said:

im furious how much tiktoker can be so ignorant going to bahamas while people dying and taking over # hereforcharli trends on twitter which was meant for Charli XCX

75RGjIO.png

Off topic but fuck Marilyn Manson.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

THANK YOU to who reposted the SXSW performance. its one of her most iconic shows and im glad we all get to witness it again in HQ. that performance of paradise is so emotional now :(

xMcVPI7.jpg

sorry for ruining this for you but i thought something's not clicking because i've never seen this hashtag before and i actually scrolled down the hashtag on twitter and it really was originally intended for charli d'amelio... and now the internet is attacking a 16 year old lol. I know this fanbase desperately wants something Charli related to trend but this whole drama is so fucking stupid and messy.

What's the best R&R (SXSW Edit) we have? The one someone quoted me last time when I had mistaken R&R being on Exchange was a bad edit...

Did Abomb or LMA or some professional did an edit of it?

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

sorry for ruining this for you but i thought something's not clicking because i've never seen this hashtag before and i actually scrolled down the hashtag on twitter and it really was originally intended for charli d'amelio... and now the internet is attacking a 16 year old lol. I know this fanbase desperately wants something Charli related to trend but this whole drama is so fucking stupid and messy.

who cares she’s rich f**k her

edit: what the hell do they need to be there for charli damelio for... hold her hand as she does the renegade like ??? what was the reason 

1 minute ago, iconiclogan said:

edit: what the hell do they need to be there for charli damelio for... hold her hand as she does the renegade like ??? what was the reason 

it was because of some people hating on her... i dont really care about her and im not saying she needs the hashtag but it was in fact for her and some angels made this whole drama just because they wanted a hit tweet this is so stupid and unnecessary for Charli (xcx) to see

10 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

Charli XCX is literally rich too. Anyways I think the Charli fandom is doing too much. Sophie was more than her contribution to Charli finding herself.

8 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

oh no what messy angle decided to hi jacked the other charli's hashtag LOL we gonna look like clowns now so i ain't admiting it was the other charli's hashtag as this point LOL

this whole drama is already trending and is on tiktokroom with around 100k likes so far there's no turning back now :toofunny:

I looked at that hereforcharli tag yesterday and only saw like 3 tweets with “xcx” in it, the rest was all about charli d’amelio. I feel like a lot of people just took the opportunity to trash a teen girl and make her look foolish for thinking the tag was about her, when it is very understandable why she thought it was (idk if it even originally was or not). I doubt most of her fans posting under that tag had any malicious intent. A lot of people on twitter are using their energy to hate on charli d’amelio over this instead of actually showing support to charli (xcx), which is very weird to me.

qfrWuBl.png

the fucking nostalgia that hit me watching those sxsw reuploads. I still have the audio of those burn rubber and round and round in my library omg what an iconic and exciting period of time that was

1 minute ago, DaddyKnows said:

Since many are asking and there's a lot of confusion about it, there are only two official versions of "Daddy Knows". I found the original files that were leaked in 2017 on NippySpace and here they are:

- Eyelar's official version, produced by A. G. Cook: https://dbree.org/v/01880d

- Second version, produced by A. G. & SOPHIE. This is the version that Charli performed live: https://dbree.org/v/e0d69a

Ana Maria Braga Promo GIF by Grupo Camil - Find & Share on GIPHY

not exactly the one she performed live but yeah these are the only two we have :crossed:

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

i was thinking about this too but i didn't have any idea which charli it was for but i presume it was for charli xcx (obv). now, criticising charli d'amelio's tweet about it is really bad we never know what she's going thru as well hence her tweet saying that.. calling her untalented, get a job, etc, like srsly?? i know it's annoying for chameleon to get the spotlight she doesn't deserve lol but this isn't the right time to argue when a musical legend had literally just passed away. it's also saddening the fact that people have moved on so quick i think it's totally unfair xx

love me off earth is such a sad bop it's comforted me all through that night. SOPHIE rly have amazing collabs :xcry: