Fluorine

Charli XCX

i hope primavera won't just be a repeat of her big weekend set. i think she has 20 mins more in her set time than she did at big weekend... would love for few of those minutes to be bratty things we haven't heard before :smirk:

any NYC angels lurking this thread?? i'm happy to announce that i'm going to be djing a BRAT album release party this upcoming friday in Brooklyn! my set will consist of 100% charli from start to end, with NOTHING off limits! BRAT, past albums, XCXWORLD, 24hours, random unreleased, features, Taxi, her cover of Believe, Franchesckaar... it's all going to be blasted on this club's magnificent sound system. hope to see you there if you happen to be around (if you come, say hi to me at the booth and i'll get you a free shot! :oic2:)

MORE INFO HERE: https://wl.seetickets.us/event/3DB-presents-BRAT/606643?afflky=3DollarBill

7 hours ago, Lum said:

any NYC angels lurking this thread?? i'm happy to announce that i'm going to be djing a BRAT album release party this upcoming friday in Brooklyn! my set will consist of 100% charli from start to end, with NOTHING off limits! BRAT, past albums, XCXWORLD, 24hours, random unreleased, features, Taxi, her cover of Believe, Franchesckaar... it's all going to be blasted on this club's magnificent sound system. hope to see you there if you happen to be around (if you come, say hi to me at the booth and i'll get you a free shot! :oic2:)

MORE INFO HERE: https://wl.seetickets.us/event/3DB-presents-BRAT/606643?afflky=3DollarBill

If I was in NYC or anywhere close I would be there! :defeated: :defeated:

1 minute ago, ethelcain said:

Oh the leak is coming :trisha2:

i give it like 2 days... idk if ill wait it out or listen early though :party:

girl right a book

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

My goal is to at least wait until Tuesday’s listening party before hearing any leaks :tiffany3:

i wish i could say i would do this but if she l words any earlier... i'm getting in there