Fluorine

Charli XCX

BEAT_21_COVERS_CHARLI_XCX_RGB.jpg

Hahahah in this interview she is going to answer questions from Paris Hilton

Omg this will be ICONIC

Also why do people not like RAYE's verse? I don't even know her but I think it's cute. Better than Starrah's imo

FzytWEW.png

WAIT WHAT! people don't like RAYE's verse??!! i wish it was longer tbh wtffffff Im not a fan of Starrahs verse much but RAYE killed it! I honestly didn't like the mixtape at all when i first heard it but now i CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT!!!  I'm in love with every song except Lipgloss a little bit.

I think they mastered Cupcakkes verse badly because it sounds so flat and boring (it honestly needs some reverb and slight echo) and the second verse when it repeats again is so noticeable that Cupcakke gave up writing the rest and just repeated herself hahahah but don't get me wrong i love Lipgloss the chorus is so good and the ending is magical af! 

the second verse when it repeats again is so noticeable that Cupcakke gave up writing the rest and just repeated herself hahahah but don't get me wrong i love Lipgloss the chorus is so good and the ending is magical af! 

Personally, I think what happened was either CupcakKe, Charli, or A.G. realized she wrote a damn good verse and didn't have to write another stanza. 

Eatin' all these sweets, fuck around and get a cavity

Used to call you Daddy, but now I call you my majesty

Hittin' me from the back, but not talkin' 'bout a battery

Let's bring a hundred girls to the room, what's your capacity?

That's a fucking hook, and it's clear that everyone noticed that too, hence the repeating of  "Bring a hundred girls to the room" over the next chorus. Just hooks on hooks on hooks. :bop: 

X----into me, into you----X

Would anyone be able to provide me with HQ links to Diamonds (Demo), So Far Away (Demo), Doing It (Demo), Sticky, Reflecting, and Hell Yeah Baby? Thanks in advance, you all are great.

Wow... Charli getting more promo than Lana...

Saw this on my iTunes store

2niMODr.png

Also, does anyone else think that parts of the melody of Babygirl sound similar to Fancy? Anyone else hearing this or am I going mad???

2niMODr.png

Also, does anyone else think that parts of the melody of Babygirl sound similar to Fancy? Anyone else hearing this or am I going mad???

YES!! Thank you that was driving me insane... I knew I recognised it. the second "babygirl" sounds the same as "you already know" from Fancy

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

2niMODr.png

YES!! Thank you that was driving me insane... I knew I recognised it. the second "babygirl" sounds the same as "you already know" from Fancy

MESSSSSS I never noticed this until now :toofunny:

FzytWEW.png

Not again :rip: That slutty True Romance bop is top 5 and can stay. Dreamer is the worst.

Emotional and No Angel both remind me of her description of "party ballads" on the album and coincidentally they're both among her best songs so I'm really here for that aspect of XCX3 :excited:

wowow I love this concept, Sitar