Fluorine

Charli XCX

They want to use her as a songwriter for other artists so she can make generic hits but dont want to invest in her solo career probs thinking of dropping her tbh only thing stopping them is using her as a songwriter for artists in the label

Ok but to be completely real can we not just fucking leak XCX3 already like at this point everyone who follows charli now knows it's out there like fucking hell people 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i really have been so upset about this all day. i'm so ahdfjhshfhdidjfj someone help me

Honestly same, I just smoked a bowl and am working out angrily listening to all her unreleased shit thus far

Looks like the album is being shared/traded around. It's a question of days or weeks.

How do you get this kinda info? Just curious

Honestly same, I just smoked a bowl and am working out angrily listening to all her unreleased shit thus far

How do you get this kinda info? Just curious

Just saw some posts on another forum.

Just saw some posts on another forum.

Is there a forum out there that typically knows more/has more info quicker with charli stuff? Honestly I was so lost when it came to charli leaks and stuff until I rediscovered LanaBoards again

Is there a forum out there that typically knows more/has more info quicker with charli stuff? Honestly I was so lost when it came to charli leaks and stuff until I rediscovered LanaBoards again

I don't think so, it was on ATRL. 

I just don't understand at this point with her discussing the leak what's the point of even holding on to this anymore if it's coming september anyway plsssss just leak it lmao @@Golden  :usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :hooker:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

i feel like this is going to leak double dutchess style soon tbh, like the label will accidentally upload it somewhere, some gheys will grab it, and a couple days or weeks later it'll leak in full

the gheys already have it, do they not?