Fluorine

Charli XCX

stuff should be appearing here now :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7OYHTqHJl50UDhuNVZkemJIeEE

i'll update this when/if things leak etc etc

but um can someone PLEASE link me to the take my hand demo, im missing pretty much nothing except that and like 2 snippets which will be added once available again, also including full edits of Dreams Money Can Buy + Spoons

:kiss:

@SitarHero Just some small things I noticed to help with the masterpost:

- Assuming that the "I only threw this party for you" song actually is "Party Party" (I think it is), the producer would be AG Cook and it would be dated 2017; Party Party is one of the songs she made with AG as part of that make-an-album-in-one-day thing.

- A pretty minor detail but back when Bottles was being traded around, I was told that even though it was dated at 2014, it had nothing to do with Sucker and was simply a song she was pitching around; I don't really know if it's something we can prove either way but I thought I'd throw it out there!

The masterpost looks great, thanks for taking the time to put it together! :)

Thank you! Wow it kinda sounds to me like that live song isn't "Party Party" so I'll just change the title to OTTPFU

That's probably true about Bottles. I wonder if she considered Not in Love a song for herself then

Okay I'm missing Bby Boi, Dynamite, Heart Beats Hard, OG Midnight, Strobe Light, What You Wanna Do, You're the One demo 3, and "Self Control" (this was posted by @Golden a few pages back but no one talked about it)

I love charli but she's lying to herself rn the deal with sucker was she could keep some of the punk songs but she had to make them poppier in the vein of someone like avril and the rest would be pure pop songs like boom clap and doing it I suspect a similar deal will happen here with the pc music even though she's already said its v commercial

Album not delayed. It's just being released at the right time for me. Label fucking love me.

charli lying via twitter  :hooker:

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/897375090861457408

I'm literally getting early Sky Ferreira vibes....

but um can someone PLEASE link me to the take my hand demo, im missing pretty much nothing except that and like 2 snippets which will be added once available again, also including full edits of Dreams Money Can Buy + Spoons

yass tysm but is there an mp3 version? my computer doesn't play m4a files for some reason anymore  :(

Do you have Taxi, TKO etc as well? Thanks for this :) 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm grateful for the updates they provide but they need to stop acting holier than thou especially when they've spread info about the leaks we all know they probably have them saved lmao

Like less people probably would of looked up ring and reflecting