harmonykorine

Zella Day

I saw this on eBay and thought someone might like it! It doesn’t have authentication so take that as you will, but It’s a decent price compared to what a lot of copies are going for right now 

Spoiler

QbXVzIu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Of course the friggen album would be nice to have but I am always curious about what the album art will be like! On her recent post on insta, someone commented that we are waiting for the album and she replied with ‘what do you think this is?’ So I hope that is good 🥺🥹

giphy.gif

On 4/15/2022 at 2:07 PM, forensicflowergirl said:

Of course the friggen album would be nice to have but I am always curious about what the album art will be like! On her recent post on insta, someone commented that we are waiting for the album and she replied with ‘what do you think this is?’ So I hope that is good 🥺🥹

The gif on her site is from the album shoot

Zella Day Official Site

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

Just now, forensicflowergirl said:

//Does anyone know - lyrically speaking - if Zella has a few variations of her ‘Worn Down Soul’ (idk what she actually titled it..) ??

That's not the official title, but her mom has that part of the lyrics tatted on her arm haha. It's a shame it wasn't on the album, because it's one of my all time favorites, but your question doesn't really make sense. 9/10 times a song is going to have multiple mixes/demos/alternate lyrics & melodies, I'm pretty sure she only did it live one time when she did that interview for Pandora. The studio version I have is basically the same, but she was working with the producers several times a week for almost 4 years before Kicker dropped & it wouldn't be unlikely they made different versions that suited the darker tracks she added on towards the end of the sessions like Shadow Preachers. It was one of the earlier cuts after Cynics along with Milk & Honey. It's baffling they didn't capitalize off of another EP release like The Fame Monster after Kicker especially since it leaked almost an entire year before the official release. Sober especially sat perfectly with the other songs she wrote towards the end of the Kicker sessions. 

49 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

That's not the official title, but her mom has that part of the lyrics tatted on her arm haha. It's a shame it wasn't on the album, because it's one of my all time favorites, but your question doesn't really make sense. 9/10 times a song is going to have multiple mixes/demos/alternate lyrics & melodies, I'm pretty sure she only did it live one time when she did that interview for Pandora. The studio version I have is basically the same, but she was working with the producers several times a week for almost 4 years before Kicker dropped & it wouldn't be unlikely they made different versions that suited the darker tracks she added on towards the end of the sessions like Shadow Preachers. It was one of the earlier cuts after Cynics along with Milk & Honey. It's baffling they didn't capitalize off of another EP release like The Fame Monster after Kicker especially since it leaked almost an entire year before the official release. Sober especially sat perfectly with the other songs she wrote towards the end of the Kicker sessions. 

yeah, I heard that about her mom! 

I guess there was a clip I saw and a part of that clip sounded like the chorus, but the other bit was different so I was like…either she re did it because this is totally different or it is not the same song. Someone told me they were convinced that it was the same song so now it is bugging me 😕 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, dannydevito said:

Been working on this:

https://zelladay.fandom.com/wiki/Unreleased_Songs?cb=6207

I'm sure I missed some songs though, so edit it or let me know what to add. 

Only Heaven isn’t meant for Sunday in Heaven… it was recorded around the same time she did the earlier tracks but it 100% isn’t intended for the record

Zella's cover of Seven Nation Army is featured in this commercial for Samsung Galaxy! It just played on the television while I was watching TBS and I freaked out lol. Even though it's a cover, it's one of my all-time favourite Zella tracks to listen to x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Are songs like milk and honey and tigre in circulation? They are too good, and with the old label situation it seems like they wont be released :rip:  I am excited to hear whatever is on the new album tho! 

On 4/23/2022 at 8:01 AM, PatrickXCX said:

Are songs like milk and honey and tigre in circulation? They are too good, and with the old label situation it seems like they wont be released :rip:  I am excited to hear whatever is on the new album tho! 

and Gypsy Girl 

giphy.gif

On 4/21/2022 at 2:07 PM, Elle said:

Zella's cover of Seven Nation Army is featured in this commercial for Samsung Galaxy! It just played on the television while I was watching TBS and I freaked out lol. Even though it's a cover, it's one of my all-time favourite Zella tracks to listen to x

THANK YOU!

I tried to get Siri to tell me what the song was but people were talking, I thought it was her…

:oprah:

IMG-3521.jpg