guardian

guardian - 13 Beaches

honey... you need to fix a few things to actually make this a neil edit.. first find a good pic to edit. nails pics are high contrast. this doesn't match his style

giving tips like you're the teacher and you're not even the student

zQnlJpD.gif

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

honey... you need to fix a few things to actually make this a neil edit.. first find a good pic to edit. nails pics are high contrast. this doesn't match his style

if you had good intentions on giving me criticism, you worded it badly. it just looks like you tried being "sassy" and it's honestly kinda sad. your attitude in this forum has been a little petty. please try and fix that before saying anything else :)

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

if you had good intentions on giving me criticism, you worded it badly. it just looks like you tried being "sassy" and it's honestly kinda sad. your attitude in this forum has been a little petty. please try and fix that before saying anything else :)

I'm sorry.. i didn't mean it to be sassy. I'm having a really bad day. keeping working tho :) 

another one, I fucked up at some parts but working with a touchpad is kinda hard, I think I need a mouse

dD3MSXU.jpg

see? this is great! just was a little constructive criticism taken a bad way. no hard feelings :)