No, I haven't. Sorry.

I feel like I need to say that even though I started this thread or whatever, I am not a Halsey stan. I do consider myself a fan though, lol.

Why do I feel like a huge douche at the office who takes themselves too seriously after saying that lmaooo

ok, thanks.

yes, i dont take any of this too serious. alot more important things than just music and artists tbh..lol..

expecially forums,. almost any forum you go on, people are just mindlessly fighting. idiotic.. its everywhere..all ages.. all over..all topics

i often laugh, thinking what any 'other' beings must think of humans lack of intelligence. enjoy your day.. :)

How is it that whenever I come in this thread, there's always a completely different atmosphere on each page?

one page is filled with a fight

one page is filled with stills from Spongebob episodes with Halsey lyrics on them

one page is filled with sass

With each of them sprinkled with the same "i love halsey..and BADLANDS....artist of our generation clearly" messages

:rip:

MkWI4Ns.png

Queen of copying. 

I loved the mockingjay trailer tho

This at least being more interesting than Mockingjay.

The pure aesthetic of this tho :defeated:

Is it just me or is it a new mix of the song, too? Sounds slightly different to me.

Yeah, I heard new backing vocals, making the song even more over-produced.

Can't wait for the Drive video.

Maybe the it's already shot?

I listened to Badlands and I enjoyed a few songs but most of them seemed bland and unoriginal to me.

Now I've just watched the New Americana music video and yikes it's a bad Hunger Games ripoff. But I never really cared for that song anyways :eek:

I really like Drive, Hold Me Down, and Gasoline though, so I'm looking forward to the Drive music video.