I got a surprise coming tonight. Is it a world tour or ya girls tour? Is it both? More information after this commercial break.

vmH2_ti__bigger.jpgHALSEY ‏@@HalseyExposed  13m13 minutes ago 

Is it a baby? Is it a surprise mixtape? Is it a puppy? Fireworks? My own restaurant? We'll see

vmH2_ti__bigger.jpgHALSEY ‏@@HalseyExposed 22m22 minutes ago

I got a surprise coming tonight. Is it a world tour or ya girls tour? Is it both? More information after this commercial break.

vmH2_ti__bigger.jpgHALSEY ‏@@HalseyExposed 13m13 minutes ago

Is it a baby? Is it a surprise mixtape? Is it a puppy? Fireworks? My own restaurant? We'll see

I hate her ass omg.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

you guys beat me to it! LOL.. I was just gonna post.. badlands part 2 world tour..

More UK/Europe, Australia, Japan. like holy F***..

how long has she been on the road now? with the past month or 2 of shows, and the US/Canada leg to kick off this world tour starting now..

I just hope she doens't burn out a little from 7 months of straight touring.. fuck thats alot of traveling and touring..

happy you guys get to see her! thats gonna be awesome. :D :D :D

not sure if you're talking to me @@comeintomybedroom, none of this is that serious..lol.

.but I like Halsey alot, Great songs, vocals, production

as well as a very good cohesive album from start to finish. One of the best albums ever created. The best.

I love the album.

Originally I thought, she would come out with a decent album, heard room 93, and thought,

yeah, this girl is pretty good, cool songs, cool vibe, debut album coming out, but we'll see.. just another

indie alternative pop chick,, their are so many now, then the album came out, and well, you know the rest..

I like alot of different music and a lot of different styles, and have many artists I love, in case you're wondering..

:) and Halsey is part of that now big time. :D  

Arinae-Oh-My-God-1405351245.gif

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Hey girlies :slayty:

Is it just me or does Halsey say "Live fast die young" in her spoken word over new americana at this concert, which just so happens to be a line from ride which is known for its monologue :oop2: https://twitter.com/bodyofmyown/status/650149302115799041

yeah, um, Lana doesn't own that phrase. She's just one of the hundreds of stars to use it.

MkWI4Ns.png

just like it was for Lanz the past few years, and even more now.. nice to have an ignore, to filter the haters and stupid fucks

out of a thread.. :P :flutter: :D :popcorn: :smokes2: :creepna2: :thumb3:

i was just joking but ok then stay pressedt

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg