The difference is that their skin tone is closer to black, so they're viewed as black by society. While Halsey isn't, because her skin tone is closer to white, so she gets to enjoy all white privileges. :)

It's not her "fault" of what her skin color is :deadbanana: my point is that doesn't make her any less black racially because her skin is paler (like Vin Diesel, the girl that played Spencer on PLL, Charli XCX, according to some people Melanie Martinez passes as well, etc). She hasn't shut up about being black since I've started listening to her music over a year ago, even providing pictures of herself as a child, without a weave or wig, her parents. Oh well.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

It's not her "fault" of what her skin color is :deadbanana: my point is that doesn't make her any less black racially because her skin is paler (like Vin Diesel, the girl that played Spencer on PLL, Charli XCX, according to some people Melanie Martinez passes as well, etc). She hasn't shut up about being black since I've started listening to her music over a year ago, even providing pictures of herself as a child, without a weave or wig, her parents. Oh well.

Why are you bringing in more arguments though? I did not say it was her fault to be extremely white-looking (who would say this tbh "it's your fault you're white" :deadbanana: ) or that I doubted her / didn't care about her mixed background (in fact, to me one of the best things she has is that she's embracing her mixed bg now and also speaks up on social issues). You asked what was the difference between her and some other mixed celebrities and I responded to that. :)

Why are you bringing in more arguments though? I did not say it was her fault to be extremely white-looking (who would say this tbh "it's your fault you're white" :deadbanana: ) or that I doubted her / didn't care about her mixed background (in fact, to me one of the best things she has is that she's embracing her mixed bg now and also speaks up on social issues). You asked what was the difference between her and some other mixed celebrities and I responded to that. :)

Your wording was pretty off imo. You made it sound like she "isn't black enough" since she's pale. :deadbanana:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Your wording was pretty off imo. You made it sound like she "isn't black enough" since she's pale. :deadbanana:

Well I'm not a native English speaker and also that was just a quick reply I did at midnight so it could be that.

Anyway

I saw she got a Madison Square Garden tour date. That's pretty big.

Are there any good quality bootlegs/concert recordings? All the ones I've found on Youtube have teenage girls screaming over her for every song. :rip:

there are tons of stuff now, but the youtube vevo ones are best qaulity so far. altho there are a few real good ones from fans too..

best with headphones and you really get the amazing sound of the music.. like being there.. but not in the front with the zillions of screaming young

honeys.. :D

Madison Sqaure Gardens is a huge deal.. nice!

Would love to go see that show.

Everyone who sees her live, says its the most intense and best concert they have ever seen.

Dont know if i can make the big apple next aug far away tho.. we'll see.. :)

i hope you go and there is a mosh pit! Don't worry you'll be FINE!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg