Got bored and bothered to give both the album and room 93 a listen on youtube, I enjoyed a bunch of songs on both of them  :bop: 

Does someone have a 320 CD copy of them both, wanna put them onto my itunes  :crai:

Oh and if someone has the remixes / 1 mic 1 take versions of room 93  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

Also, what's the difference in these covers  :magikarp:  :magikarp:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b3/Halsey_-_Room_93.jpg

http://is5.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music3/v4/b9/5e/16/b95e1667-1d6a-62c2-1bda-51a89aaa3c2f/source/10000x10000bb.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Got bored and bothered to give both the album and room 93 a listen on youtube, I enjoyed a bunch of songs on both of them  :bop: 

Does someone have a 320 CD copy of them both, wanna put them onto my itunes  :crai:

Oh and if someone has the remixes / 1 mic 1 take versions of room 93  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

Also, what's the difference in these covers  :magikarp:  :magikarp:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b3/Halsey_-_Room_93.jpg

http://is5.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music3/v4/b9/5e/16/b95e1667-1d6a-62c2-1bda-51a89aaa3c2f/source/10000x10000bb.jpg

Welcome to the Halsey fan club. Though we may be stanning on possibly the most hated artist on the whole of the LBs, that doesn't stop us from enjoying her music  :creep:

Welcome to the Halsey fan club. Though we may be stanning on possibly the most hated artist on the whole of the LBs, that doesn't stop us from enjoying her music  :creep:

Yeah I sat aside the fact there was a bunch of crap about her that does kinda annoy me 

But that to one side her music is really good, kinda stupid to say she isn't talented  :bop:  :bop:  :bop:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Her performance with JB on the Today Show didn't seem as good as she could have done because of her mic? Like it sounded like her mic was turned down a lot or was it just the quality of the video I watched? It also sounded as if her mic was auto tuned a bit too at some points. 

relistened to her album and the music is tolerable, even a few tracks enjoyable, so i'm done hating on her bc she isn't terrible, i think she just makes a lot of very public mistakes.... and people will always hop on the hate bandwagon (trust me i know)

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

relistened to her album and the music is tolerable, even a few tracks enjoyable, so i'm done hating on her bc she isn't terrible, i think she just makes a lot of very public mistakes.... and people will always hop on the hate bandwagon (trust me i know)

ahh well, f**K the haters.. they can suck it. Suck it. LOL... LMFAO.. they really are irrelavent in the grand scheme of things..

but yes! glad to see you are enjoying Halsey's music.. this album is a complete masterpiece, expecially starting from the 4th track- Drive, till the last note..

I love it. :)

I don't know anything about Halsey (except that she's imho really beautiful) but my sister stans hard af and as a Lana ultrastan there's always some kind of sisterly competition between us and long story short I shaved my head last Friday and today Halsey shaved her head too so my sister told me that she stole so much from Lana that she's now reduced to steal from Lana's fans :toofunny: Throwback to when someone saw my pic kissing Lana and said they thought it was Halsey because of my blue hair

ZKcaooE.png