omg what happened (only time im posting in the halsey thread lmao)

She also received backlash for criticizing the job position of a hater (they were a secretary for a record label) and trying to cover it up by saying that as a part of the music industry, that "hater" should've been more professional

She also received backlash for criticizing the job position of a hater (they were a secretary for a record label) and trying to cover it up by saying that as a part of the music industry, that "hater" should've been more professional

well to be fair to Halsey in this instance it was fairly obvious that she intended to make the point about them working in the music industry and how it was unprofessional - I don't see how you could have interpreted her tweet as being dismissive or making fun of their job lol

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

well to be fair to Halsey in this instance it was fairly obvious that she intended to make the point about them working in the music industry and how it was unprofessional - I don't see how you could have interpreted her tweet as being dismissive or making fun of their job lol

In the screenshot of the twitter description, she didn't include the music company they worked for directly under the job title (she cropped it) which I interpreted as her taking a jab at their low-wage job rather than unprofessionalism

it's funny bc she said she wasn't making fun of his job and instead commenting on how he should be more professional as he works at a competing label... but his twitter bio clearly said he formerly worked at that label and he's now a front desk receptionist at a gym... yet she made the "front desk receptionist" part the main focus of the screenshot and cropped out the part about the record label

RVhKIwP.gif

It was clearly a cropping accident lmao. Even if she was shading his job...it's clear that he lacked professionalism when coming for her work in the industry when he's a secretary...

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

cropping accident

the fuck is a cropping accident, did her finger slip and post it on twitter too?  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: dear lord the delusions 

how do you completely miss the whole 'said' point of your post, and just screencap something completely different to what people are saying she 'meant' and then post it 

she was obviously mocking him because of his job, hence why she capped it and posted it 

and only backtracked when she realized she made a complete asswipe embarrassment of herself for the 100th time 

weird she deleted it after too 

question_mark_serious_thinker_500_clr_55

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Is it that hard to just discuss her music here peacefully??? Ugh I don't even like clicking on this thread anymore because it only distracts from the fact that Badlands is actually really good.

#StopTheDramaStartTheMusic am I right Gaga

didn't you hear? apparently Halsey is actually the antichrist, here to take attention away from the world's one and only true gift Lana Del Rey. Halsey marks the second physical manifestation of the devil on earth, just after Lorde.

MkWI4Ns.png

didn't you hear? apparently Halsey is actually the antichrist, here to take attention away from the world's one and only true gift Lana Del Rey. Halsey marks the second physical manifestation of the devil on earth, just after Lorde.

Oh wow I almost forget, thanks for the reminder. Also Halsey just posted a selfie on Instagram and Lana posted a selfie a few weeks ago so I'm definitely not stanning for this copycat.

H0bDaqU.gif

the fuck is a cropping accident, did her finger slip and post it on twitter too? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: dear lord the delusions

how do you completely miss the whole 'said' point of your post, and just screencap something completely different to what people are saying she 'meant' and then post it

she was obviously mocking him because of his job, hence why she capped it and posted it

and only backtracked when she realized she made a complete asswipe embarrassment of herself for the 100th time

weird she deleted it after too

question_mark_serious_thinker_500_clr_55

A) if she was really talking her time to drag him then she wouldn't have cropped half of his fucking title.

B) random dude comes for her at a grasp for relevancy, because his planet fitness (or God who knows where) job is not satisfying enough so he had to come for a pop star, she retaliated. Get over it.

C) this isn't the Halsey Hate thread, I'm here for her music and I genuinely don't give a shit either way.

Oh wow I almost forget, thanks for the reminder. Also Halsey just posted a selfie on Instagram and Lana posted a selfie a few weeks ago so I'm definitely not stanning for this copycat.

I heard she breathed today, copying Lana again? Can someone stop her already?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

A) if she was really talking her time to drag him then she wouldn't have cropped half of his fucking title.

B) random dude comes for her at a grasp for relevancy, because his planet fitness (or God who knows where) job is not satisfying enough so he had to come for a pop star, she retaliated. Get over it.

C) this isn't the Halsey Hate thread, I'm here for her music and I genuinely don't give a shit either way.

I heard she breathed today, copying Lana again? Can someone stop her already?

using her body to CONSUME and DESTROY fresh oxygen by converting it carbon dioxide??? Not surprised. That oxygenophobic trash bitch.

MkWI4Ns.png

It became trendy to hate on Halsey as of late, I guess the early Lana similarities made people see her in a bad light. I notice that most people are just eager to criticize her, even though she didn't do anything really bad yet. But oh well, at least she is talked about, and that is good. Controversy can help to get your name out there and she needs that, she is still a newcomer.

oh my god :rip:

lABVyGE.png

i have not heard it yet.. not into JB at all.. :noparty: , but, i should check Halsey on it for sure since i love her songs and her voice :)

never been much a 'collab' person.. expecially with artists so different from one another.

wonder whos idea it was to do it?.. i was quite surprised to hear that..

edit- just read an article and heard the song. hmmmm, not sure i like this song..its ok, but not Halsey..

a little too poppy.. no edge..jb is sure trying to stay popular with the style he is now taking ..lol..

skrillex were the ones whom showed and suggested it to her.. it sounds like she liked the song and wanted to do it..

so, i respect her decision, but dont really like the sound yet.. :rollin: