I don't know anything about Halsey (except that she's imho really beautiful) but my sister stans hard af and as a Lana ultrastan there's always some kind of sisterly competition between us and long story short I shaved my head last Friday and today Halsey shaved her head too so my sister told me that she stole so much from Lana that she's now reduced to steal from Lana's fans :toofunny: Throwback to when someone saw my pic kissing Lana and said they thought it was Halsey because of my blue hair

Give Badlands a listen on a good sound system or headphones Anne. Expecially for me, its a amazing album from the 4th song Drive thru till the last note.

The production and vibe is fuckin incredible and her voice is excellent. her live performances are amazing. She shaved her head tho?? :D

Give Badlands a listen on a good sound system or headphones Anne. Expecially for me, its a amazing album from the 4th song Drive thru till the last note.

The production and vibe is fuckin incredible and her voice is excellent. her live performances are amazing. She shaved her head tho?? :D

Honestly I would but if I end up liking it (I kind of like Hold Me Down already) my sister is going to make fun of me for the next 45 thousands years. But I'm interested, definitely! I don't really get the vibe people here seems to have around her, I watched a few pictures and a few interviews and she just seems to have been put to fame so quickly, I guess everyone can make mistakes in this kind of situations. She reminds me of myself a bit tbh, but like unbelievably hotter. Yes she did, she looks amazing and I'm pissed bc I did and I look like a potato

ZKcaooE.png

Honestly I would but if I end up liking it (I kind of like Hold Me Down already) my sister is going to make fun of me for the next 45 thousands years. But I'm interested, definitely! I don't really get the vibe people here seems to have around her, I watched a few pictures and a few interviews and she just seems to have been put to fame so quickly, I guess everyone can make mistakes in this kind of situations. She reminds me of myself a bit tbh, but like unbelievably hotter. Yes she did, she looks amazing and I'm pissed bc I did and I look like a potato

you're beautiful anyway you cut it Anne.. fuck em all. they can suck it hard.

LOL

we are all fuckin beautiful.. no questions.. but who really gives a fuck about looks anyway.. its soooooo much deeper than that isn't it?

time is speeding up... the universe is moving faster and shit is changing.... lol.,

anyway..

HALSEY- rockin Young Gods. Listen  to that cranked the fuck up and tell me what ya think... :D

I really do enjoy several songs off the album, but I still think Castle is simply a terrible, trite, derivative song that runs on for far too long and majorly overstays its (severely limited) welcome. The chorus is melodically uninspired and repetitive, and I literally have no idea what the fuck she is trying to convey. The song is simply a mess and I have no idea why it was the first track.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png