she is messed up, but makes great music, lmaooo

kinda like Azealia Banks

no way, halsey is not that problematic...

Can't wait for her to stop touring and finish album 2...she's been writing off and on since the release of Badlands

she even posted a snippet of a supposed new song on snapchat!  :defeated:

Saw her last night in LA. She is actually a really good performer, it was a great concert. It was actually cool to see her moving around a lot and dancing considering Lana is the only pop artist I've seen live and is my only basis of comparison. She stopped and talked a few times and just seemed very sweet. I'm excited to see what her next album is going to look like. I walked away from the concert being very inspired myself. The audience was actually pretty good too about not acting like idiots, but I wasn't really anywhere close to the front.

-1 for her tour shirts being black/white with roses. Not that Lana is the first person to use roses all over everything, but don't fuel the copycat accusation fire with merch that doesn't even fit the aesthetic of your album (seriously none of her shirts looked anything like the Badlands visuals) and looks like something from an artist you are frequently accused of copying. Its also really boring.

I still bought the shirt though. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

So I discovered by chance that one of the only two Halsey songs I like is a sample :toofunny: Probably already talked about but. I don't dislike her but poor girl makes music too bland for me. The original is so much better too imho, the video is so gorgeous:

ZKcaooE.png

So I discovered by chance that one of the only two Halsey songs I like is a sample :toofunny: Probably already talked about but. I don't dislike her but poor girl makes music too bland for me. The original is so much better too imho, the video is so gorgeous:

Lorde's version  :defeated:

I saw Halsey at Lolla and she was honestly very good lol

Not a fan of her, but her music is good and production was nice

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

What is this tragic disaster of the fake miscarriage rumors?

To play devil's advocate though....

....she claims to have every fucking disease under the god damn sun. 

wow, after reading this I'm soooo glad we don't talk. People online once told me I faked a miscarriage and used my job, sex life and daughter as reasons for their doubts... but yeah... someone can totally have a miscarriage, do their job as well as mental health problems. I went to work less than 6 hours after having mine and worked a 16 hour shift at Waffle House because it was either deal with the pain or risk becoming homeless. I fully understand how Halsey can get on stage and perform after having hers knowing it could risk everything she's ever worked for.

But as I pointed out on another site, it's always men who will never have a miscarriage who seem to be the only people criticizing Halsey over this.

I'm a Aspi who suffers from depression and a mild form of ocd (linked to being Asp) but also had a miscarriage due to health issues caused by ovarian cancer. Do I also have 'every fucking disease under the god damn sun?' 

Aaaaanyway, I'm proud of Halsey for openly discussing this. Physically working through miscarriages is something so many women have to deal with and it's an issue that's rarely discussed. I'm glad she's shedding light on this and I hope the people on twitter mocking and shaming her either stop being ass hole or live miserable lives. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg