I saw Halsey at Lolla and she was honestly very good lol

Not a fan of her, but her music is good and production was nice

the show was amazing. i saw the stream and yasss. she was sick at my show in Oslo, so she didn't do her best, but this time she slayed

lABVyGE.png

Do we have a recording of her outside lands festival perfprmance?

Hey Electric Body, haven't seen one for that yet. Halsey has amazing live pro recorded shows on youtube,

Both lollopalozza's (brasil, and Chicago last week), as well as the Bonnaroo one. I'm sure they will

do a Madison Sqaure Garden one next week. Very excited to see that one..

Other than those pro recorded full shows, there are a bunch of shorter fan recordings, and some

blew me away with their qaulity of sound. (shows in Berlin, Oslo, London, and al over the U.S.)..

If you want to see full pro recorded shows, check out those first 3 I mentioned! :)

Hey Electric Body, haven't seen one for that yet. Halsey has amazing live pro recorded shows on youtube,

Both lollopalozza's (brasil, and Chicago last week), as well as the Bonnaroo one. I'm sure they will

do a Madison Sqaure Garden one next week. Very excited to see that one..

Other than those pro recorded full shows, there are a bunch of shorter fan recordings, and some

blew me away with their qaulity of sound. (shows in Berlin, Oslo, London, and al over the U.S.)..

If you want to see full pro recorded shows, check out those first 3 I mentioned! :)

Main reason I was asking is that I loved her long-hait wig during the OTTR reaction video and I wondered if she performed with it. I desperately want her to go back to longer hair x)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Main reason I was asking is that I loved her long-hait wig during the OTTR reaction video and I wondered if she performed with it. I desperately want her to go back to longer hair x)

Yes LOL!, i had to stare at her awhile, I couldn't believe it was Halsey for some reason.. but supper hot look with that blonde hair, (or even blue)..super hot.

i think maybe she'll keep that for MSG next week? :)

wow, after reading this I'm soooo glad we don't talk. People online once told me I faked a miscarriage and used my job, sex life and daughter as reasons for their doubts... but yeah... someone can totally have a miscarriage, do their job as well as mental health problems. I went to work less than 6 hours after having mine and worked a 16 hour shift at Waffle House because it was either deal with the pain or risk becoming homeless. I fully understand how Halsey can get on stage and perform after having hers knowing it could risk everything she's ever worked for.

But as I pointed out on another site, it's always men who will never have a miscarriage who seem to be the only people criticizing Halsey over this.

I'm a Aspi who suffers from depression and a mild form of ocd (linked to being Asp) but also had a miscarriage due to health issues caused by ovarian cancer. Do I also have 'every fucking disease under the god damn sun?' 

Aaaaanyway, I'm proud of Halsey for openly discussing this. Physically working through miscarriages is something so many women have to deal with and it's an issue that's rarely discussed. I'm glad she's shedding light on this and I hope the people on twitter mocking and shaming her either stop being ass hole or live miserable lives. 

I deleted what I wrote, and I think I was wrong for saying it. 

That's all. 

I just sometimes am (logically) skeptical when things like this are said. The reason I am skeptical is because serious matters like this are often thrown about like they mean nothing, and I think that it is a serious matter that shouldn't be thrown out for PR.

I'm sorry you feel that way about me, I wish you all the best.

I was kinda on the Halsey dislike bandwagon until I heard "Closer" and I enjoyed her part so much that I became ashamed of my negative opinions on her  :eek: I wanna get more into her but I don't have enough time to listen to the entirety of Badlands (there's like hundred other albums i need to get through first) what songs should I check out first?

I was kinda on the Halsey dislike bandwagon until I heard "Closer" and I enjoyed her part so much that I became ashamed of my negative opinions on her  :eek: I wanna get more into her but I don't have enough time to listen to the entirety of Badlands (there's like hundred other albums i need to get through first) what songs should I check out first?

I think you should definitely check out Hold Me Down, Hurricane, Gasoline, Control, Colors, and Drive  :D

All I have to say is-

"Maybe she really does play 8 instruments, maybe she plays 30 instruments... maybe the girl counts the triangle, I don't know. I mean, I could probably play a killer gong... and I can play the fuck out of recorder you guys."