Any of you seeing Halsey and The Weeknd next month?

curious to know what the setlist for Halsey will be on those dates with the weeknd..

:D

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE SETLIST IS UNTIL THE TOUR STARTS OK

Check setlist.fm. this is what I predict

1. Gasoline
  2. Hold Me Down
  3. Castle
  4. Ghost
  5. Haunting
  6. Roman Holiday
  7. Colors
  8. Hurricane
  9. New Americana

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

tumblr_nwfq8wE6pF1qcholvo1_1280.png

but oh at the gay trying to taint the name of a (black) woman at any given chance. what's new? 

I was joking  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: I knew she wouldn't outright make a slavery joke since she loves to express to everyone that she's half black!! But you couldn't easily guess she was talking about a dominant kinky female figure. Anyways, i did try to taint Halsey's image cause I'm a #HalseyHater  :D

Demos_copy.png

i dont want to drag you :SKULL: She still not a black woman anyway.

Black father, white mother...is Drake not black either sis? Alicia Keys? Tracee Ellis Ross? What's the truth? :)

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Black father, white mother...is Drake not black either sis? Alicia Keys? Tracee Ellis Ross? What's the truth? :)

The difference is that their skin tone is closer to black, so they're viewed as black by society. While Halsey isn't, because her skin tone is closer to white, so she gets to enjoy all white privileges. :)

The difference is that their skin tone is closer to black, so they're viewed as black by society. While Halsey isn't, because her skin tone is closer to white, so she gets to enjoy all white privileges. :)

Couldnt say it any better. People aren't just genetics, you dont go with your life saying, im 5% indian, 15% black, 20% irish, 60% white lol, if people see you as white then you will be white (to them).