Wow!

You all need to check out the huge Halsey Thread on the ATRL site. Its amazing. Some really good posts actually in there, amongst

all the slayage. I can't believe how big the thread was.. still reading thru.. hundreds of pages

anyway, it is of my official opinion at this time, that the best album of the past 100 years by anyone- (talking total album here),

is Halsey's Badlands. Completely slays. every song is a 10/10. The critical aclaim she is recieving is to be expected. Fucking masterpiece

album. I have to see her live, but her entire tour sold out in minutes.. :O  so hoping for some good HQ video recordings.. :$

Finito. :facepalm:

Arinae-Oh-My-God-1405351245.gif

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

What was the first hip-hop record you became obsessed with?

The first Biggie Smalls track that I really loved I would say, just like everyone else, was "Juicy".

[source]

Primarily I was influenced by Nirvana and hip hop. Of course my songs don’t sound anything like that! But there was something that stopped me dead in my tracks when I first heard Heart Shaped Box, or Juicy, or something like that.

[source]

:troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I want her to go back to the cute tumblr Lolita persona instead of this pathetic "I'm such a serious artist and have a song so impactful no radio station wants to play it" attitude (and look ... like really, the old look was great, the new one's ew)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I want her to go back to the cute tumblr Lolita persona instead of this pathetic "I'm such a serious artist and have a song so impactful no radio station wants to play it" attitude (and look ... like really, the old look was great, the new one's ew)

How many times have you said this?

I mean I think it's cool. It seems like she's always at MTV so it was probably just a quick thing ya know and they uploaded it as an "exclusive performance"

How many times have you said this?

I mean I think it's cool. It seems like she's always at MTV so it was probably just a quick thing ya know and they uploaded it as an "exclusive performance"

Sorry, but everytime i see her look and the way she acts it strikes me again.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

not sure if you're talking to me @@comeintomybedroom, none of this is that serious..lol.

.but I like Halsey alot, Great songs, vocals, production

as well as a very good cohesive album from start to finish. One of the best albums ever created. The best.

I love the album.

Originally I thought, she would come out with a decent album, heard room 93, and thought,

yeah, this girl is pretty good, cool songs, cool vibe, debut album coming out, but we'll see.. just another

indie alternative pop chick,, their are so many now, then the album came out, and well, you know the rest..

I like alot of different music and a lot of different styles, and have many artists I love, in case you're wondering..

:) and Halsey is part of that now big time. :D  

not sure if you're talking to me @@comeintomybedroom, none of this is that serious..lol.

.but I like Halsey alot, Great songs, vocals, production

as well as a very good cohesive album from start to finish. One of the best albums every created. The best.

I love the album.

Originally I thought, she would come out with a decent album, heard room 93, and thought,

yeah, this girl is pretty good, cool songs, cool vibe, debut album coming out, but we'll see.. just another

indie alternative pop chick,, their are so many now, then the album came out, and well, you know the rest..

I like alot of different music and a lot of different styles, and have many artists I love, in case you're wondering..

:) and Halsey is part of that now big time. :D  

No I wasn't talking about you, lol. I was on tumblr, just going through some followers' blogs and I went to this girl's faq for some reason and it was like maddy/new zealand/halsey af

:rip: