Halseys world tour expanding. Its crazy, the success she rightfully deserves and is achieving.

Halsey sounds nothing like any artist out there, and is totally original in her art. Badlands is proof

for anybody whom doesn't understand the Halsey vibe. Accept it, and believe it. see it for what it is.

Halsey's music and album is fresh and new. She is right up there with dozens of artists i love right now.

Can't wait to hear the next album from her! and its been only a few weeks since i bought this one..lol.. ;)

what are her album sales at right now anyway? anyone know? very good for a no promo, internet queen..

right out of the gates.. have to love the Badlands flag, on top of Capital records too.. :D

any new news anyone with badlands passports.. :D

.. brilliant idea.. smart gurl that Ashley is.. smart indeed.. lol..

anyone have a setlist for Halsey on the Weekend tour starting next month? :hooker:

the Weekend and Halsey touring together.. will be phenomenal exposure right now..

the timing couldn't be better .. should be one fuck of an interesting ride. :)

so why the fuck are you here bitch? LMFAO :smokes2: :smokes3: :smokes4: :omfg2: :omfg2: :omfg2:

please go where you are liked.

Your posts are constantly extra as fuck for no reason when someone says they may not like one aspect about Halsey. Stop being so pressed 24/7, we are all fans here. No need to blindly follow behind every move she makes.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I keep hearing rumours about Halsey being on the new Mockingjay OST. Then again, there were rumours of F+TM doing songs for Catching Fire and Mockingjay Pt. 1, so maybe it's not likely? I just need them to announce an artist list already. 

redline

I keep hearing rumours about Halsey being on the new Mockingjay OST. Then again, there were rumours of F+TM doing songs for Catching Fire and Mockingjay Pt. 1, so maybe it's not likely? I just need them to announce an artist list already. 

I don't think she will be on the soundtrack, probably delusional twinks who have nothing better to do then make fake tracklists. Halsey wouldn't fit the theme at all either

Now who I do want on the soundtrack is F+TM and Lana (imagine a slow sad ballad about prim  :defeated: )

Demos_copy.png

Austin was huge, yes, i saw some of the clips! :D :D :D

I couldn't believe shes blowing up so big so fast..

The things is too, she sounds so goooooood live! I think thats what alot of people dont know,

when they fall in love with Badlands, and then see her live, (provided they are far back enough from the

hordes of screaming maniacal fans in the first zillion rows,,to actually hear the songs,, lmfao..)

Shes touring a lot, its going to get huge. the crowds are going crazy for her all over the world.

there' like freaking out all over the world.. i'm sure she didn't think it would get this big.. she must be blown away..

halsey had a HUGE crowd for her Austin City Limits performance on sunday so i didn't bother trying to get close up; but still so good. 

please post your take (if you feel like it of course :) ), on the full show.. fans, songs, atmosphere, vibe, everything and anything..

would be awesome to hear it.. PM me if you like to instead..

@@letsescapelizzy can you please edit your posts if you have more to say instead of making multiple posts? it floods the thread :(

anyway, I just got my tickets! I'm seeing Halsey two days after my birthday in Oslo in Februaryyyyyyy. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/651946885473783808/pu/vid/360x640/59AMFuLYXsyjnCYF.mp4

I'm actually really glad she spoke out about this subject. I hate going to concerts where people are being pushed around to the point where they faint and break down. But the way she speaks about it... gurl :toofunny: 

lABVyGE.png