Stop complaining about everything she does. You guys are so fucking boring, always repeating the same old things. "She's a living tumbler blog for 14 kids!!" "Sh can't sing!!" "She copied lana!!" "she's a liarrr!!!!!"

We get it what you think about her. Just stop. Now of any of you has something interesting to say, then say it. If not, shut the fuck up. Bye

Stop complaining about everything she does. You guys are so fucking boring, always repeating the same old things. "She's a living tumbler blog for 14 kids!!" "Sh can't sing!!" "She copied lana!!" "she's a liarrr!!!!!"

We get it what you think about her. Just stop. Now of any of you has something interesting to say, then say it. If not, shut the fuck up. Bye

chill. the album title is a fucking joke and that's a fact

chill. the album title is a fucking joke and that's a fact

Where in that statement did they dispute that? If people want to come in to this thread with a valid critique of her music or her album title thats fine but seeing posts saying she's "ugly" or talking about how annoying she is, is getting really old. Again, critiquing her music in here is fine, but I don't understand why the girl releases a promo photo and the thread blows up with a flurry of misogynistic comments and a backlog of every single thing she's ever done that has remotely rubbed someone the wrong way.

please

tumblr_omjcrw9Uji1uk8y5po1_500.png

dont

CLEcK6uVAAEKv5Z.jpg

do

Ellie%20Goulding_594b6.jpg

this

f04167356261d324019f1ad55642e13d.jpg

that

tumblr_omjcrw9Uji1uk8y5po2_400.png

concept

Rihanna-Instagram-Bikini-Photos-04-300x4

is

1.jpg

so

f24c0376a198bc6095ac75a4c0572f49.jpg

common

Being topless isn't the only similarity in that pic... the orange lighting, the clouds in the background, the short hair... like y'all make yourselves sound stupid

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Being topless isn't the only similarity in that pic... the orange lighting, the clouds in the background, the short hair... like y'all make yourselves sound stupid

The subtle orange lighting in that promo picture is supposed to give the appearance of the sun setting, hence the sky background. And Halsey's had short hair for what, over year now and well before that album cover came out? Now I'll give you that at first glance there might be some hint of similarity there, but if you actually look at the picture without this desperate need to catch her "copying" someone, you'll see that they're really nothing alike. But you're really going to come in here with a reach like that and then have the nerve to say I sound stupid? tumblr_omk7fzeu4p1uk8y5po1_250.gif

Her album isn't even released yet and still i'm fucking interested to know more about it. smh

I like conceptual albums, in its various forms. Bitch grabbed my attention and its playing with it like a big cock in her mouth.

Now I understand why her fans are so obsessed with her, it's all about image

tbh I couldn't be more unexcited for another artsy fartsy album w/ a hoe that sings just like every other female artist (Elle Goulding, Melanie Martinez, Lykke Li, Daughter, Cat Power, Hey Violet... shall I go on????). Her aesthetics are literally just cheap photos that are semi sexually appealing w/ semi interesting lighting. What a bore. In 3 yrs no one will remember her.. sorry if this offends any1!! :( jus bein real

tbh I couldn't be more unexcited for another artsy fartsy album w/ a hoe that sings just like every other female artist (Elle Goulding, Melanie Martinez, Lykke Li, Daughter, Cat Power, Hey Violet... shall I go on????). Her aesthetics are literally just cheap photos that are semi sexually appealing w/ semi interesting lighting. What a bore. In 3 yrs no one will remember her.. sorry if this offends any1!! :( jus bein real

Off topic but in what world does Daughter (which is a band, not even a singular female artist) compare to Halsey and even fit that description?? also ellie goulding but mostly daughter wtf

And all these girls are "hoes"??

You're too new to be this much of a mess lmao

"jus bein real" :toofunny:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif