The title is so cringey, why didn't she just leave it at "Kingdom" ???

I'm ready for the first single though, I hope it comes soon. 

Lana really has chart competition with Lorde and Halsey releasing within the same timeframe as her I'm assuming :(

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

The pic looks like it's from a 90s shampoo commercial and the album title sounds equally kitschy. The only hope I have is that maybe sche went all-corny on purpose, but I'm afraid she just completely melted into a 14 year old's tumblr blog

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Wow that pic is fucking amazing and if she keeps these visuals for the album I'll be fucking slayed. The title is a bit tragic but still I don't reay care, I hope it was a one word title like the amazing Badlands but well I'm excited anywaysss

The pic looks like it's from a 90s shampoo commercial and the album title sounds equally kitschy. The only hope I have is that maybe sche went all-corny on purpose, but I'm afraid she just completely melted into a 14 year old's tumblr blog

but thats kind of expected... shes a "unique" and "different" person pandering to 14 year old emo kids on tumblr. she hasnt been in the music scene for a real long time but thats 99% of her lyrics, visuals, and fanbase, stuff about cigarettes and 90s kids and japan and having a pixie cut

pNjWdpc.png

This is not even true. She has one song that is about any of the things listed above and that's her most extrapolated song from Badlands, New Americana.

But then there are tracks like Roman Holiday, which lyrics are a bit of a discount version of "The One That Got Away" or Strange Love, which sounds great but has those unbearable clichee lyrics.

I don't expect big poetry from her, but at least to not completely turn into a 2017 teenage dream

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!