Off topic but in what world does Daughter (which is a band, not even a singular female artist) compare to Halsey and even fit that description?? also ellie goulding but mostly daughter wtf

And all these girls are "hoes"??

You're too new to be this much of a mess lmao

"jus bein real" :toofunny:

Peep them only going after female acts' ability to sing too. Not a damn word about "artsy fartsy" male acts like Ed Sheehan, Mac Demarco, etc.  :creep:

tbh I couldn't be more unexcited for another artsy fartsy album w/ a hoe that sings just like every other female artist (Elle Goulding, Melanie Martinez, Lykke Li, Daughter, Cat Power, Hey Violet... shall I go on????). Her aesthetics are literally just cheap photos that are semi sexually appealing w/ semi interesting lighting. What a bore. In 3 yrs no one will remember her.. sorry if this offends any1!! :( jus bein real

halsey uses singing techniques that are reminiscent of artists such as bjork (musically active since 1976) and bianca casady of cocorosie (active since 2003).

also no offense but badlands was better than honeymoon and if 'love' is anything to go by, HFK will be better than LDR5 lol

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

tbh I couldn't be more unexcited for another artsy fartsy album w/ a hoe that sings just like every other female artist (Elle Goulding, Melanie Martinez, Lykke Li, Daughter, Cat Power, Hey Violet... shall I go on????). Her aesthetics are literally just cheap photos that are semi sexually appealing w/ semi interesting lighting. What a bore. In 3 yrs no one will remember her.. sorry if this offends any1!! :( jus bein real

but if you don't care, why are you here posting sh*t like that?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

halsey uses singing techniques that are reminiscent of artists such as bjork (musically active since 1976) and bianca casady of cocorosie (active since 2003).

also no offense but badlands was better than honeymoon and if 'love' is anything to go by, HFK will be better than LDR5 lol

Yeah cause the first single from the HFK is definitely better than Love

nF70D0F.png

Yeah cause the first single from the HFK is definitely better than Love

comparing the quality of lana's music post 2014 to the quality of halsey's, it's likely. but i'll wait to be corrected!

But how can you compare badlands, a pop album, with Honeymoon, a stripped back alternative pop record?

And while I agree that Love is Lana's weakest single so far, if Halsey decides to stick with this popish Chainsmokers/Justin Bieber sound, I don't see HFK ending up very good. I still hope it will be an album with a more edgy sound (not talking about lyrics cause Halsey's always trying to  be edgy af anyway :creep: ), something in the direction of Haunting or Hold Me Down

But how can you compare badlands, a pop album, with Honeymoon, a stripped back alternative pop record?

And while I agree that Love is Lana's weakest single so far, if Halsey decides to stick with this popish Chainsmokers/Justin Bieber sound, I don't see HFK ending up very good. I still hope it will be an album with a more edgy sound (not talking about lyrics cause Halsey's always trying to  be edgy af anyway :creep: ), something in the direction of Haunting or Hold Me Down

people constantly compare lana and halsey even there isn't anything similar lol.

halsey personally dislikes 'closer' a lot so i don't think she'll ever go back to that sound. judging from the title i'm expecting something mystical/spacey/chill

people constantly compare lana and halsey even there isn't anything similar lol.

halsey personally dislikes 'closer' a lot so i don't think she'll ever go back to that sound. judging from the title i'm expecting something mystical/spacey/chill

The best possible sound I could imagine is something intentionally kitschy and corny, some slightly tropical vintage-esque vibes. That's what the pic she posted gives me.

Then why were you comparing Halsey with Lana?

I'm sure HFK will be great but we haven't heard both of the albums as a whole yet. And honestly I think BAR, the song, is very beautiful. 

nF70D0F.png

I mean that's just a matter of opinion. personally I love hm.. I'm just very sick of these artists that all sound exactly the same- like it's hard to tell a halsey sound from a Bebe Rexha song.. It's just boring af to me. At least Lanas voice is different from most singers and she doesn't write 'trying to be edgy' lyrics 

I'm just very sick of these artists that all sound exactly the same- like it's hard to tell a halsey sound from a Bebe Rexha song..

Those two vocally sound nothing alike? Bebe Rexha has a very distinct voice/tone? They're both pop so like it or not but the music is always going to have some kind of similarity since they exist in the same genre, but the only similarities are they're both women, both writers, and both create pop music.

Those two vocally sound nothing alike? Bebe Rexha has a very distinct voice/tone? They're both pop so like it or not but the music is always going to have some kind of similarity since they exist in the same genre, but the only similarities are they're both women, both writers, and both create pop music.

thats your opinion that they sound nothing alike- After listening to them, I still think they sound basically identical- bebe's voice may be slightly higher but its the same annoying indie girl voice. I just think that type of singing is stupid and ANYONE can do it- it just shows me that they have no actual talent besides mimicking other singers.

I'm neutral in regards to Halsey but you cannot seriously think her vocals are anywhere near as unique and interesting as Bjork's :rip: