Eulonzo

Britney Spears

2 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

My thinking is that drug or alcohol abuse did something really bad to her & has put her in this long term/permanent altered mental state which is why she was given a conservatorship, which her family&team instead used as an opportunity to milk her for more money, abuse her etc rather than actually take care of her ???

She has said she never had a drinking problem and the only drug she liked to take back in 2007 was ADHD medication (she was randomly drug tested a lot back then and every one came back negative). Pretty tame compared to the rest of Hollywood.

She was put into a conservatorship by the vultures around her taking advantage of her suffering from postnatal depression and general life stressors that had been building since her childhood.

15 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Imean I’m pretty much just basing it off the somewhat unhinged sounding/looking posts that she makes on social media which to me indicate someone who has some type of impairment, and given that she was placed under a conservatorship, there must have been significant reason to do so i.e.

Not a single thing she has ever done (then or now) has warranted a conservatorship. They actually tried to say she had dementia too to keep it going in the beginning 💀 There’s a whole rabbit hole you could go down regarding the medical malpractice in the court case. It’s genuinely shocking. Plus, if she was that impaired, why did they let her perform like 100ft in the air over open flames and all the other stuff they made her do in later years? I think it’s important to stress that this conservatorship has NEVER been necessary.

I hope this didn’t come off as aggressive. I just feel very passionate about it so I’ve just thrown a wall of text at u

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

13 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

She has said she never had a drinking problem and the only drug she liked to take back in 2007 was ADHD medication (she was randomly drug tested a lot back then and every one came back negative). Pretty tame compared to the rest of Hollywood.

She was put into a conservatorship by the vultures around her taking advantage of her suffering from postnatal depression and general life stressors that had been building since her childhood.

Not a single thing she has ever done (then or now) has warranted a conservatorship. They actually tried to say she had dementia too to keep it going in the beginning 💀 There’s a whole rabbit hole you could go down regarding the medical malpractice in the court case. It’s genuinely shocking. Plus, if she was that impaired, why did they let her perform like 100ft in the air over open flames and all the other stuff they made her do in later years? I think it’s important to stress that this conservatorship has NEVER been necessary.

I hope this didn’t come off as aggressive. I just feel very passionate about it so I’ve just thrown a wall of text at u

no no I understand and I appreciate it. As I tried to say in my first post, I really don’t know much about Britney or the conservatorship etc and am interested in figuring out a bit more about it

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Whilst I don’t think it’s any of our business if she does have a condition- she does type quite manic and does rash things which I can relate to someone I know who I have pushed to get themselves tested- the writing style was identical to the one on her IG posts. Unfortunately people who have conditions do not want to seek help most of the time especially if they have bad report with doctors.

she probs does have a condition but not one that makes her completely unable to function.

On 10/23/2023 at 4:22 PM, evalionisameme said:

Does anyone only use Britney with a revised track -list?

it had such a good initial concept and really has some of her best discog moments like slave, boys album version, Lonely etc but then there’s some of the worst crimes ever made to music- rock n roll cover, I’m not a girl- truly heinous record label crimes- 

I love rock n roll does not suit her at all and the best cover version will always been Joan Jett.

Bombastic Love is dated as hell along with Cinderella and sound like bubblegum versions of Pinks debut album.

The fact she even attested to writing 9 out of 11 tracks prior to release shows they messed up her concept- to coincide with that silly film 

Excuse me??????????????????????????????????

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

14 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s awful, I won’t take that back- ridiculous lyrics that I’m surprised dido penned considering her discog quality 

Bland production 

I’ve never liked the song at all but I do think the video is f*cking stunning

The only condition she has is TRAUMA :read:

41 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s awful, I won’t take that back- ridiculous lyrics that I’m surprised dido penned considering her discog quality 

Bland production 

It's such a cute song.. i can't believe what i'm hearing :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The only condition she has is TRAUMA :read:

It's such a cute song.. i can't believe what i'm hearing :oprah2:

I mean it’s all subjective- I just find the song incredibly bizarre especially considering it sounds like something a 10 year old would sing on kidzbop right after she released the prince Esque slave 

I've only just bothered reading the acknowledgements page and it says "If you follow me on instagram, you thought this book was going to be written in emojis, didn't you? 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

She makes me smile. Love her ❤️ 

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

15 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I've only just bothered reading the acknowledgements page and it says "If you follow me on instagram, you thought this book was going to be written in emojis, didn't you? 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

She makes me smile. Love her ❤️ 

Awwww I love this woman, can't wait to read it

I'm nearly done with the book, it's very good. It's such a whirlwind of events. A few notes:

- The amount of abuse of power with the conservatorship is wild to read, Britney was completely stripped of her autonomy in the most manipulative and corrupted way. No matter how many times i hear about that period of her life, it still seems so bizarre. The way her Father/lawyers literally swoop into her life and say "We own you now" is terrifying. The conversation Britney has with her Father where he says "You do what i say from now on......I'm Britney Spears now" is fucking insane. 

- Kevin Federline is an opportunistic piece of shit, but we already knew that. I know she loves her sons, but i really wish she never had kids with him, he's a fucking leech. I am SO glad that pregnancy with Sam didn't end up working out because she doesn't need another money chaser clinging to her. 

- I can see Justins poor choices during their relationship being summed up to his lack of maturity due to his age at the time, however, i still think the narrative he was peddling to the media after they split about Britney's cheating and HIS cheating being conveniently left out of the conversation was shitty. He dropped that bomb, walked away and the media ate her alive. 

- Her family is hideous, her Fathers excessive expectations [on her and her brother] and endless control for financial gain later in life, her Mother being utterly useless and herself an opportunist [the stupid book she wrote] and her little sister being a spoiled fucking brat. What a bunch of trash people. 

Britney seems like such a gentle soul and the poor girl seemed to really struggle with having the right tools to deal with what life was throwing her, even from a young age. It's just people taking advantage of her over and over. She seemed to be looking for stability and balance in her life many times out of a desperate need to feel a sense of belonging and worth, and she just couldn't find it. I don't think she ever really had the tools to be able to choose correctly because her child life never offered it to her from all the instability around her own family. 

Throw in fame as well and you have a toxic machine that also took advantage of her when she was trying to hold it together during times where people were just tearing shreds of her dignity from her. It's awful. 

There were a few moments in the book where she spoke about her anxiety and feelings of disconnection to her life that really resonated with me. I've felt those things before, it's hard, i can't even begin to imagine having to deal with that when there's a huge spotlight on you and no one around you wants to help.

I have a lot of compassion and love for her, i hope she can find whatever she is looking for at some point in her life. I actually really love when she talks positivity about music in the book, she speaks really happily of the early stage of her career and also sites Blackout as a creative high point for her. I'd love to see music be a safe space for her again.