Eulonzo

Britney Spears

old-city-of-mine.jpg

Britney’s upcoming studio album is set to be her most personal yet, including a new demo she fell in love with and is recording, titled “Old City Of Mine,” a music insider tells BreatheHeavy.com.

The track, written by Khaled Rahime, is a ballad about the struggle fame brings her.

Flashing lights have become my savior

My eyes meet the faces of a hundred strangers

And I don’t know where I am or what I’m doing

But I know you’re probably doing fine without me

In that old city of mine

Background vocals provided by Bonnie McKee with Diplo/Will.I.Am producing. It’s a pretty chilling song, but no guarantees it makes the final cut!

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Poor Britney. She used to be a "good" singer and dancer. What has fame done to her? This cute funny, happy girl has been turned into a robot by the media, now she doesn't sing, dance, write or even try to look happy, has she turned into a zombie? :(.. Such a strong woman dealing with all that shit people put her through, I hope she gets better, and stops being a puppet, I'm sure she'll slay us with her next album :').. I hope she doesn't make more songs like Scream and Shout, that shit was fucking terrible, and it made my ears bleed! Such an icon, can't wait to hear the new songs! :D

Poor Britney. She used to be a "good" singer and dancer. What has fame done to her? This cute funny, happy girl has been turned into a robot by the media, now she doesn't sing, dance, write or even try to look happy, has she turned into a zombie? :(.. Such a strong woman dealing with all that shit people put her through, I hope she gets better, and stops being a puppet, I'm sure she'll slay us with her next album :').. I hope she doesn't make more songs like Scream and Shout, that shit was fucking terrible, and it made my ears bleed! Such an icon, can't wait to hear the new songs! :D

Honey she recovered in 2008, join us here in 2013. Scream & Shout sucked but that's not her entire career now, nor was it even her song. 

14417469274.gif

Honey she recovered in 2008, join us here in 2013. Scream & Shout sucked but that's not her entire career now, nor was it even her song.

But... did you see her on x factor? She looked like she didn't want to be there. Also in interviews she has turned into an awkward insecure person, and looks fake/annoyed in her photoshoots; the only time she'll look happy is in paparazzi photos with her boyfriend or baby.. If this was her normal personality then it wouldn't be such a big deal, but she used to be so energetic, and funny, she loved to perform, but even though she's clean, she's not the same, and I think it's because she doesn't wanna make music anymore, god she looks so tired I think they did something to her, I hope they're not forcing her into all this.. Anyway this is all she knows to do, but I can't help but feel bad for her, because they have fucked her up all over. :(

But... did you see her on x factor? She looked like she didn't want to be there. Also in interviews she has turned into an awkward insecure person, and looks fake/annoyed in her photoshoots; the only time she'll look happy is in paparazzi photos with her boyfriend or baby.. If this was her normal personality then it wouldn't be such a big deal, but she used to be so energetic, and funny, she loved to perform, but even though she's clean, she's not the same, and I think it's because she doesn't wanna make music anymore, god she looks so tired I think they did something to her, I hope they're not forcing her into all this.. Anyway this is all she knows to do, but I can't help but feel bad for her, because they have fucked her up all over. :(

I haven't seen her in x-factor or interviews so Baby V can respond to that for me, but I definitely think she's doing what she wants music-wise because she's writing for this album and saying how she wants it to be personal and stuff. You can tell she's taking initiative with her music this time around.

14417469274.gif

She's the same. The difference? She already share to much with the public and now she needs to have a private life, she is really shy and awkward in her own way, since her BOMT days she has been like that.

I didn't watch the X Factor cause I didn't have the time to do it, but in gifs and videos she looked so good, and had that spark in her eyes, so I don't know what you are talking about. And about the photoshoots.., what photos are u talking about? the only awkward/fake shoot it's the Lucky Magazine fiasco.

She is energetic on her shows, sometimes she looks tired, true, but errbody does, I saw her in Mexico and she was fire. And she is "clean" from what? She never gave positive on drugs back in 2006/2007. And music is what she loves to do, if she didn't want to make music anymore, would stopped after Femme Fatale, but look, she is releasing her next album. Please stop feeling sorry for her, that's the worst feel you can have for a person. 

She's the same. The difference? She already share to much with the public and now she needs to have a private life, she is really shy and awkward in her own way, since her BOMT days she has been like that.

I didn't watch the X Factor cause I didn't have the time to do it, but in gifs and videos she looked so good, and had that spark in her eyes, so I don't know what you are talking about. And about the photoshoots.., what photos are u talking about? the only awkward/fake shoot it's the Lucky Magazine fiasco.

She is energetic on her shows, sometimes she looks tired, true, but errbody does, I saw her in Mexico and she was fire. And she is "clean" from what? She never gave positive on drugs back in 2006/2007. And music is what she loves to do, if she didn't want to make music anymore, would stopped after Femme Fatale, but look, she is releasing her next album. Please stop feeling sorry for her, that's the worst feel you can have for a person.

I agree, I shouldn't feel sorry for her. But I have to disagree in all the other stuff, she has a deal with her label to keep making albums, its not her choice, she HAD to make femme fatale, she's got one more left to do in this deal and that's the one she'll release next. No, she's not the same, at all. She is a puppet of the media, and even though I love Britney, I recognize she has NO PRESENCE, she's far from the artist she used to be, she used to be the "Princess of Pop" but she's not that anymore, she can't sing or dance anymore. She had this light and energy about her before, but people have crushed her and turned her insecure. I won't get into mind control illuminati stuff because there's no proof of it and you probably don't believe in that stuff. But you can't deny she's just a marketing instrument, people like her, so the media uses her to make money. That piece of shit song Scream and shout was only popular because she was in it. She is a good money maker. We don't know what goes through her mind, but she's different.

Now about the pictures it could be photoshop, but in interviews like the one she did with Simon Cowell, it was obvious she didn't like being there, she was uncomfortable, if you watch and old interview and compare it, you'll see she has changed. Thats what I say, and I don't know how to post urls here, but you should know, she may look happy and energetic but it feels fake, cause this is not how old Britney acted. Its not a "typical" awkward where you know the person is just shy, its an awkward that makes you feel uncomfortable because you can tell the person does not know what's going on, its like she doesn't know what to do, Its like she's empty and doesn't give a fuck.

I agree, I shouldn't feel sorry for her. But I have to disagree in all the other stuff, she has a deal with her label to keep making albums, its not her choice, she HAD to make femme fatale, she's got one more left to do in this deal and that's the one she'll release next. No, she's not the same, at all. She is a puppet of the media, and even though I love Britney, I recognize she has NO PRESENCE, she's far from the artist she used to be, she used to be the "Princess of Pop" but she's not that anymore, she can't sing or dance anymore. She had this light and energy about her before, but people have crushed her and turned her insecure. I won't get into mind control illuminati stuff because there's no proof of it and you probably don't believe in that stuff. But you can't deny she's just a marketing instrument, people like her, so the media uses her to make money. That piece of shit song Scream and shout was only popular because she was in it. She is a good money maker. We don't know what goes through her mind, but she's different, and not in a good way.

Actually not, after FF she signed with RCA, it was her choice, so she wants to keep doing music. I agree she is a money maker, everything she touches it turns into gold, but as I said to you, she is really shy, but now she doesn't share much like she used to. The singing live never bothered me because she start the playback since her OIDIA days, and the FF had live vocals so wtvr. The dance was never that great tbh, her only hard choreo is Me Against the Music, so yeah. 

Someone has the song Ohh la la already, and they said it is just ok. They said the chorus is similar to Seal it with a kiss (:eek:) I am still looking forward to hear it. The lyrics were posted on a Britney forum, it is nothing special, but not too family friendly :D

2ikzg5s.png

Someone has the song Ohh la la already, and they said it is just ok. They said the chorus is similar to Seal it with a kiss (:eek) I am still looking forward to hear it. The lyrics were posted on a Britney forum, it is nothing special, but not too family friendly :D

I hope they are not the lyrics

QUEEN BRITNEY CONFIRMED HIP-HOP RECORD ON THE SHAPE MAGAZINE INTERVIEW

“the record is definitely going to be more hip-hop than pop this time around

IN THE ZONE 2.0 BLACKOUT 2.0

she can look amazingly hot is she wants to lol I don't understand. She looks better in candid shots at Wango Tango then in most photoshoots

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

tumblr_mmakgiM3Cy1qdchcoo1_500.png

Ooh La La

Verses 1:
You don't have to look like a movie star.
Ooh, I think you're good just the way you are.
Tell me, if you could, would you up and run away with me?

You don't have to roll like a millionaire.
Baby, I would go with you anywhere.
We don't need no gold, we'll be shining anyway, you'll see!

Bridge:
You know can nobody get down like us.
We don't stop til we get enough.
C'mon, turn it up til the speakers pop. 
Break it down, show me what you've got.

Chorus:
Ooh my my, baby don't be shy.
I see that spark flashing in your eye.
My heart beats fast 'cause I want it all.
So baby come with me and be my ooh la la.

Take my hand, we can go all night.
And spin me 'roung just the way I like.
It feels so good, I don't want to stop.
So, baby come with me and be my ooh la la.

Verse 2:
You don't have to wear no designer clothes.
Just as long as we are dancing on the floor.
Fingers in my hair and I'm letting go tonight, so free.

Bridge x1
Chorus x1

Breakdown: 
(Male voice)
Be my ooh la la, be my ooh la la. (x3)
Be my ooh la la, be my ooh la ooh la.

(Male voice + Britney)
Be my ooh la la, be my ooh la la. (x3)
Be my ooh la la, be my ooh la ooh la.

Ooh my my, baby don't be shy.
I see that spark flashing in your eye.

Chorus x1

Baby come with me and be my ooh la la.
So, baby come with me and be my ooh la la.

The chorus is similar to Seal it with a Kiss.

It's forgettable, like the Chaotic EP, just a break between albums.

The breakdown is drum and bass-ish. Very very similar to Usher's OMG. NO DUBSTEP

EDIT: Britney recorded 2 songs with will.i.am for album 8th