Eulonzo

Britney Spears

“I heard an early demo of #OohLaLa smurfed its way onto the internet today icon_sad.gif The real version will be at radio and iTunes June 16th icon_smile.gif ”

I hope the Real Version will be better, but this one is already free of every flaw  :grinds:  :grinds:  :grinds:

Also here's a pic of Godney recording the HUGE hit Scream & Shout

tumblr_mmyjvaTG1g1sq0n5ho1_400.jpg

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I have no idea why but it made me so happy that it's a demo. I absolutely love it, but I think subtly I'm glad we'll have two versions to listen to.

me too, I love when we have a demo & a final version, because it's really weird to get demos or unreleased from Brit 

anyone is excited about that more Urban sound Britney talked about in Shape Magazine?

I'm so here for In The Zone 2.0:

I want Breathe One Me; SHowdown; touch of my hand: Shadow; Everytime ; toxic; Me against the music; The Hook Up; Early mornin and Outrageous 2.0 tbh

qqAZ3mU.png

Will.i.am accepts what we all knew since he told us he will be releasing a song featuring Britney back in the day

“‘Scream & Shout’ wouldn’t be what it was if it wasn’t for the Britney collaboration; it’s a big part of the success, and I know that.”

He also says that the video is inspired in a Vogue photoshoot, that's why Britney's scenes are in black & white, and so clean. He also explains other things but this man is a mess, he talks like a mexican inmigrant talking english.

Danja confirms that he worked with Britney when he did a cameo with her on The X Factor.

“I was working with Britney actually at the end of the year. She had me come on X-Factor show and do something with her, so we’ll see what happens if we get a chance to work together.”

Zg8IK.jpeg

And check this Ooh Lala acoustic cover by some brazilian hot... forget it, it's crap, and they are not hot.

Can you guys tell me on which single or album I can find 'Do Somethin' & 'Someday (I Will Understand)'?

Thanks in advance! I have her studio records, but on all German or European CDs I can't find it. I hate downloads. Is there a 'Best of' out on which I can find it?

Can you guys tell me on which single or album I can find 'Do Somethin' & 'Someday (I Will Understand)'?

Thanks in advance! I have her studio records, but on all German or European CDs I can't find it. I hate downloads. Is there a 'Best of' out on which I can find it?

You can find "Do Somethin'" on the Greatest Hits: My Prerogative or The Singles Collection or on the single itself, and "Someday (I Will Understand)" is on the Britney & Kevin: Chaotic bonus CD that comes with the DVD or on the japanese single (which is an EP).