Eulonzo

Britney Spears

After a bunch of hints, muumuse reveals the name of the first single, and it's (druuuuuuuuuums aka big fat bass)

WERK BITCH

Jordan from Breatheheavy stole the news without giving any credit to Bradley, what a cunt tbh, but here it is: http://instagram.com/muumuse

This fits the rumors about the first single beeing about her "BOYZ", so are you ready for the biggest gay anthem to day? Forget about Firework, Beautiful, We R Who We R. WTF is Born This Way?

CAUSE WE ARE READY TO WERK, BITCH!

tumblr_lz75tf3rui1qbqb0j.gif

tumblr_mfv91jqU7q1qfvr1xo1_500_zpsb17329

tumblr_m715zj5G8E1raa31eo1_500_zps8ec972

werk_zps5792bc22.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Britney, Sia and Hannah Spears have been over using the word WERK + Muumuse got exclusives from Femme Fatale (a snnipet), so if it's not 100% sure it's 95% sure.

Yeah, I noticed their hashtags... not really the kind of a title that I was expecting but will do 'cause it's Britney bitch  :hooker:  :sluttybunny:

You bitches need to comment on Godney's thread cause she is better than yo faves tbh

Miley Cyrus’ full “Bangerz” tracklist leaked, and according to this Britney’s definitely featured on “SMS (Bangerz).”

1. Adore You
2. We Can’t Stop
3. SMS (Bangerz) ft. Britney Spears
4. 4×4 ft. Nelly
5. Stand By Me ft. Future
6. Wrecking Ball
7. Love, Money, Party ft. Big Sean
8. Get It Right
9. Drive
10. FU ft. French Montana
11. Do My Thang
12. Maybe You’re Right
13. Someone Else
14. On My Own
15. Rooting For My Baby
16. Hands In the Air ft. Ludacris

Sean Garrett confirmed Britney recorded a song with Miley Cyrus and it’s going to be hot.

“I mean that’s the only way we know how to do it… I love both of them… that right there is iconic, you see now I’m living life,” Garrett tells TheSource.

So did he hit up Brit on speed dial to get her vocals on the track?

“That was really a collective conversation between me, Mike WiLL… Miley, me, Mike, we were just like ‘Yo, let’s get Britney on this thing.’”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIasV-UvzHo

I'm happy about it cause it's another song apart from what we will get on her album so yay for more music.

No Auto-Tuney On #Album8

A producer who has no known affiliation to Britney, Tweeted homegirl is coming for weaves and is singing on the album sans the dreaded auto-tune.

@walla2at and i can truly say #oncebritneyspearsdrops its a wrap for these chicks for a whileeee she is singing on this album no autotunes

He posted on Facebook a few days ago he’s heard the track and it’s fire.

“My connections strike again just heard a clip of the new Britney Spears. Wow and it’s not even done yet. If Britney come back like this I may divorce Taylor swift and re marry Britney”

I'm so hyped for this bitches!!!

Britney Requests More Studio Time With Sia

Britney recently revealed she’s working with a vocal coach, and sources tell BreatheHeavy.com what specifically she worked towards mastering.

It’s a given Britney wants to exercise her voice, but she also trained so she could deliver on the track Sia wrote for her. Brit was thrilled with how the song came out, the insider says, so there may be more Sia tracks in the works.

Brit’s rep tells Digital Spy:

“Britney has been using a vocal coach and going to regular sessions and has also been working hard with her choreographer in preparation for what’s coming up!"

Godsia to strike back <3

Rumor of the day says Britney and Beyonce recorded a song together.

24yctnd_zps0348233d.gif

“The song is complete R&B with a very mysterious vibe to it. Mid-tempo and is definitely a well produced song. Britney herself actually went through weeks of vocal training to compete with Beyonce and people will be surprised by how Britney VOCALLY tackles the song. The song is not just a feat though. Kind of like Mariah’s Beautiful with Miguel, Beyonce gets a verse and Chorus, and Britney gets a verse and Chorus. They both sing the Bridge as well as the final chorus and word is that Britney will surprise all with how strong her vocals are on this track.”

this rumor is the same as Gagz, it's been "spreding" since ITZ era

Love the beat

1237050_631018773596527_894544294_n.png

NEWS ABOUT THE SINGLE:

• The song migh be called "WORK BITCH" instead of "WERK BITCH"
  • It samples RuPaul's Supermodel, and according to some rumors, Ru's voice actually comands Britney to: "Work, turn to the left, work turn to the right".
  • It's co-written by Britney and rumos said that it talks about how everyone keep saying that "the old Britney is dead", "she is over", "she's a puppet"
  • Sebastien Stella is the choreographer of the video (P!nk/Cirque Du Solei)
  • Anthony Mandler is the director :excited:
  • It's the first single she co-wrote since Me Against the Music, however this is if we don¿t count that Britney came up with the "It's Britney, bitch" line in GM

This is the full outfit, this if Britney choose to use the bottom part

1234391_630953480269723_1051542250_n.png

EDIT:

family_room.jpeg

Godney's house in the video

This snippet is a rumour? Well, she looks great, beautiful and pretty. Hope she won't disappoints me, because as much as I loved Circus and Femme Fatale, I still think this 2 album is just for the music industry/or just because the management wanted it. I really hope that we will get some from Britney Spears as a person, and not just from a performer. My body is ready. :lolliney:

2ikzg5s.png

work-bitch-music-video-wrap.jpg

tha video is finished + it looks like Godney will promote her fragances AGAIN

tumblr_m6o4p0WnDq1qkh06wo1_500_zpsb6d5e3

“I’m not taking anything away from Britney because I really like her a lot, but I would never go to a show where the person was lip-synching. When you grow up listening to Janis Joplin, you’re not going to want to see somebody mime. I’ve always said I like Britney. I swear to God, I’ve stuck up for Britney since the beginning. She and I have talked about it. My point was, ‘Stop comparing me to her, because we’re different animals.’” - P!nk

She has a point, but to be real, the ones who go to a Britney show, go for the show and not for her singing tbh

Work Bitch is going to premiere WORLDWIDE this Monday, Sept 16th at 6pm ET. You can listen on @iHeartRadio or your local radio station.
RED RED RED HOT RED ALERT:
EPIC EPIC 3 days shooting #WorkBitch in the desert with Ben Mor. Thanks for braving the heat with me. #NextLevelVideo :)

YAY September 16th is a holiday here in mexico so i will be in my house for the premiere, so Anthony won't be the director this time :'(