Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I love Work Bitch but if the album sounds like it, I think I'll be really disappointed. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSWWjuGaqcw&feature=player_embedded

She said on all her interviews that the album will be personal and confirmed that it will feature a lot of Jason inspired songs (Perfume), but as a Britney album you have to expect dance songs. 

SOME OTHER NEWS:

Britney is singing live in Las vegas, that's why she got a vocal coach AND it's part of the contract.

Piece of Me is the biggest selling show in Las Vegas.

WB will debut at #12 in the Billboard Hot 100

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSWWjuGaqcw&feature=player_embedded

She said on all her interviews that the album will be personal and confirmed that it will feature a lot of Jason inspired songs (Perfume), but as a Britney album you have to expect dance songs. 

I know and I'm hopeful for it but, as personal as it can be, I still want it to sound good. Ofc she'll have dance songs on it, but a "dance" song can mean many different things ya know? Like, Slave 4 U was a dance song and so is Womanizer, but they're way different from each other. I just feel like Work Bitch isn't super creative musically, it's just her sexy voice with good lyrics and a GREAT hook. I just hope the album, musically, is produced well and has more interesting songs than WB. 

Britney is singing live in Las vegas, that's why she got a vocal coach AND it's part of the contract.

Piece of Me is the biggest selling show in Las Vegas.

WB will debut at #12 in the Billboard Hot 100

yay :party:

she'll be there for 2 years, i'm definitely going to have to see her

14417469274.gif

I know and I'm hopeful for it but, as personal as it can be, I still want it to sound good. Ofc she'll have dance songs on it, but a "dance" song can mean many different things ya know? Like, Slave 4 U was a dance song and so is Womanizer, but they're way different from each other. I just feel like Work Bitch isn't super creative musically, it's just her sexy voice with good lyrics and a GREAT hook. I just hope the album, musically, is produced well and has more interesting songs than WB. 

I get your point but for example we got Perfume, a personal BALLAD, plus the tracks produced by William Orbit, no autotune and also he was working with Charli and he mentioned tha he wanted to make Britney sing some ballads.

yay :party:

she'll be there for 2 years, i'm definitely going to have to see her & send some souveniers to Baby V Alex, since he alwasy keeps me updated regarding Godney's news & because he cant afford a trip to Las Vegas and the show.

FIFY

Larry Rudolph gave Billboard an interview and here are the highlights:

• Britney is singing live must of the tracks, but it's impossible for ANY HUMAN BEING to sing and dance, so she will pull off a Beyoncé.
  • There's no title for the album yet, and there are still 5 songs to record
  • Britney co-wrote all the tracks and wrote "a couple of tracks" herself
  • "Perfume" (Britney & Sia) will be a single, and she is singing the shit out of it
  • Larry called this her "Ray of Light" (Rolling Sone said this about FF) 
  • They are not doing this for money, they are doing this to give something different to the fans, actually they are making less money than going on tour

FULL INTERVIEW http://www.breatheheavy.com/manager-larry-rudolphs-revealing-qa-with-billboard/