Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I saw a pic what you posted here "recipe for new album"... I hope that this song represent Femme Fatale, even though this is weaker than any song from FF  :(

it's fanmade

Tbh I don't understand all the hate Work Bitch receives.

It's a funny and perfect song for partying and dancing. It doesn't sound like the stuff we're hearing on the radio right now, it has positive energy and it makes you want to move yo ass. I mean, what did people expect ? Come on, it's pop music not some deep shit !!! She's here to entertain us and it's her lead single !!!

The sound is dope, seriously.

And she's the perfect person to tell you that tbh. This song shows so much how Britney's re-rise. She's not the comeback Britney, she's the full grown-up Britney Bitch. It's like the continuation of Gimme more/Piece of me.

:dance:

SCARFACE2371.png

the song is just so juvenile, i can totally see 12 yr olds telling their friends they'd "betta work bitch" during lunch break

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

IMO is a great lead single, and I will dance this like crazy. Britney is at her best when her mind is in the dance floor. A few artists today can make dance floor music like Brit. The situation is so bad that DJ's are  remixing  Someone Like You and Set Fire To The Rain. Britney deserves to have a new cameback and we deserve decent dance floor songs. Win win and to all the party people: The bitch is back and she is ready to work us. 

glgcDdT.gif

Don't get the fans, who are disappointed. Who said there will be a performance today? No one. 

Yeah, I haven't seen GMA yet, because the stream was sh*t.

This.

Basically most of the Britney Army is now having a meltdown and they're bashing her just because she didn't perform which was never even confirmed. The whole announcement event was overhyped by the fans, actually I was a bit disappointed too but I'm over it. Right now I'm ashamed to admit that I am one of them  :biblio:

Everyone should be happy that we got the GMA interview, she was so much more relaxed and excited than in any of the Femme Fatale era interviews. She was fun and even mentioned both Jason and Justin which I'm applausing her for. And more importantly, we got the album release date! December 3rd, can't wait! Work Bitch is my ultimate jam atm, haven't listened to anything else since sunday  :hooker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_rPJcc64Hw

And then about the "Piece of Me" Vegas show... I've never been very excited about it since I'd rather have her do a world tour so I could see her again, but I'm happy for her and her 2-year deal. The promo pictures are stunning and yeah, I'm sad that I don't have any chances to go but at least I'm not hating her for that (which some fans are doing), I just hope we'll get a DVD or something.

OMG help me. Earlier when the live broadcast was on I was searching twitter. And someone tweeted a pic saying "album 8 pic" or something.

And it was a photo of britney with long blode wavy-ish hair against a wall with a blue projection over her (like sky ferreiras single cover or we found love video) it was definitely real and I can't fin it reposted anywhere :(

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

OMG help me. Earlier when the live broadcast was on I was searching twitter. And someone tweeted a pic saying "album 8 pic" or something.

And it was a photo of britney with long blode wavy-ish hair against a wall with a blue projection over her (like sky ferreiras single cover or we found love video) it was definitely real and I can't fin it reposted anywhere :(

none of the new pictures fit this description.

1379372004150.jpg

tumblr_mt9wdtdqot1qguiwgo1_1280.jpg

original.i9UHPf_NIwX1cI0VdgfyBMJ80TQ-kty

banner-2.jpg

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

This.

Basically most of the Britney Army is now having a meltdown and they're bashing her just because she didn't perform which was never even confirmed. The whole announcement event was overhyped by the fans, actually I was a bit disappointed too but I'm over it. Right now I'm ashamed to admit that I am one of them  :biblio:

Everyone should be happy that we got the GMA interview, she was so much more relaxed and excited than in any of the Femme Fatale era interviews. She was fun and even mentioned both Jason and Justin which I'm applausing her for. And more importantly, we got the album release date! December 3rd, can't wait! Work Bitch is my ultimate jam atm, haven't listened to anything else since sunday  :hooker:

And then about the "Piece of Me" Vegas show... I've never been very excited about it since I'd rather have her do a world tour so I could see her again, but I'm happy for her and her 2-year deal. The promo pictures are stunning and yeah, I'm sad that I don't have any chances to go but at least I'm not hating her for that (which some fans are doing), I just hope we'll get a DVD or something.

Every single word is true. I'm with you :)

2ikzg5s.png

Rumor has it since Godney is only performing the weekends, she will tour internationally BUT in the US the vegas shows will be the only way to see her :excited:

PS.

I made this

088u.png

That's a horrible tour plan.

While she won't tour the US, only going to regions for 2-3 days every week is exhausting and I absolutely could not see them doing that to her

BzhmW.png