Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I have a good feeling about that album. I'm sure it will be better than her last two!

But Circus is her best work... :ohno: 

I mean I want it to be better than Circus, but that seems impossible to me.... I love that album so much. 

14417469274.gif

But Circus is her best work... :ohno:

I mean I want it to be better than Circus, but that seems impossible to me.... I love that album so much. 

I'm not saying Circus is the worst, but for me, In The Zone and Blackout are much better albums than Circus and Femme Fatale. That's just my opinion though  :)

130729050359480601.gif

If the next album is better than Circus and Blackout, it's going to be perfect, that's for sure. I love Femme Fatale and I was able to enjoy it to the maximum, but I think that even though it's quite cohesive, a lot of the songs sound the "same." The songs on her past albums sound more diverse, at least to me.

WHAT IF IT'S ABOUT BANGERZ? THE MILEY CYRUS COLLABO???

http://www.mileycyrus.com/

On a side note, Britney's co-writing collabo with Sia has been recorded

@britneyspears your vocal on this tune is outstanding. WERK!

+ NaughtyBoy confirms that the single will be out at the end of summer, wich kinda is when the COUNTDOWN gets to 0.

Other rumors that are kinda confirmed:

- The single IS produced by William Orbit and is co-written by Britney (Orbit and an unknown songwriter also co-write). NAUGHTYBOY WORKS WITH WILLIAM ORBIT & CONFIRMS FIRST SINGLE
- The single is basically finished, and Britney is currently rehearsing to a cut without background vocals. She is to add background vocals this week. BRITNEY WILL BE IN BRIT (HAHA) TO RECORD WITH NAUGHTY BOY
- The buzz around Sony/RCA is incredible. KINDA CONFIRMED BY THE COUNTDOWN
- Britney is currently rehearsing choreography for the video shoot. SHE'S BEEN REHARSING HER ASS OF
- The single has a tentative release for ‘early to mid September’ (September 17 to be exact) THE COUNTDOWN ENDS AT SEPTEMBER 16/17th
- The single is between mid and uptempo.
- The video shoot is scheduled for 2 weeks from today.
- The album currently has no name.
- Britney is petitioning for Co-EP of the album. will.i.am is backing this. PRAYING FOR THIS TO BE TRUE
- An EXTENSIVE promotional campaign is planned. (And from some of the things I’ve heard, I do mean EXTENSIVE). KINDA CONFIRMED BY THE COUNTDOWN

YEP I'M THAT EXCITED!!!

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

XRAY_newouttake2.jpg

• Collaboration with Miley Cyrus it's confirmed, and according to Sean Garret (Toy Soldier), it's nuts

https://twitter.com/iamseangarrett/statuses/371661898150084609

• The countdown on BritneySpears.com remains a mystery as to what specifically will be revealed, but after The Britney Army did a little digging through her official website’s CSS code, they found it’s connected to a ticket selling platform including “Ticketing, “Seat Prompt” and “Event Details.”

But it seems pretty obvious the announcement is not just her Vegas residency, but the release of her new single, too!

The countdown IS for the single

— Zen (@zensuniverse) August 21, 2013

Plus, they found the same code on Miley’s website

CONFIRMED:

Jean Baptiste posted about Britney’s soon-to-be released single.

“Yes!!! Britney’s single is coming!!! Ssshhhhh!!!”

• Matthew Rolson's outtakes with baby Sean (2006) leaked 

http://www.breatheheavy.com/xray/displayimage.php?pid=345876

If only her songs leak this often  :crying4:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif