Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

I don't get why people think this song used to be MTWBT? There's never been confirmation that MTWBT was meant to be the first single right? And the model said he thinks the video could of been for MTWBT but he didn't actually know, so we haven't had any evidence that MTWBT will be a single or have a video, the only thing we know is Lana confirmed it would be on the album, so to me all we can do is presume they are two different songs till we get the tracklist and we can find out if it's still on the album or not?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just don't know where these rumours that MTWBT turned in to HBTB have come from?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I don't get why people think this song used to be MTWBT? There's never been confirmation that MTWBT was meant to be the first single right? And the model said he thinks the video could of been for MTWBT but he didn't actually know, so we haven't had any evidence that MTWBT will be a single or have a video, the only thing we know is Lana confirmed it would be on the album, so to me all we can do is presume they are two different songs till we get the tracklist and we can find out if it's still on the album or not?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just don't know where these rumours that MTWBT turned in to HBTB have come from?

From their dreams.

That song won't even happen... Oh I can'T wait for meltdowns when tracklist will come out. 

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I wasn't reading posts or tweets or whatever... Just thought that it would make sense, since she's holding that spyglass

Tbh, I don't really care that much for this era, my excitement died.. Hopefully it'll come to life when Lana releases Honeymoon album, but until then ____________

Back to MTWBT, I never thought that it was meant to be the first/second single... And now that she's not even talking about it, I kinda don't care about MTWBT...

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I wasn't reading posts or tweets or whatever... Just thought that it would make sense, since she's holding that spyglass

Tbh, I don't really care that much for this era, my excitement died.. Hopefully it'll come to life when Lana releases Honeymoon album, but until then ____________

Back to MTWBT, I never thought that it was meant to be the first/second single... And now that she's not even talking about it, I kinda don't care about MTWBT...

giphy.gif

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

In all fairness. MTWBT was never tipped as a single. Lana just mentioned it a couple of times in interviews as something she was working on and everyone assumed it would be the first single because there were multiple male models in one video shoot.

Ok guys .. Someone on ATRL posted these lyrics: Boy look at you, looking at me. I know you don't understand. You could be a bad mother****er but that don't make you a man. 

I think the lyrics are fake but some atrlers said that he leaked Style MV and IRLY

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

I wouldn't say it's like DMD, but I can see where he's coming from. It's a lot less glossy but it's so trap inspired, the beat is amazing while still being chilled out during the verses. 

There's also a spoken outro. I'm guessing it's a poem, maybe one of the ones she's been referencing on Instagram but I'm not sure.

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif