sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

For every Lana album release there is a HUGE mess. 

SNL fiasco for BTD

I wish I was dead already and cacellation of almost all promo spots for UV

Billboard fiasco for Honeymoon.

Srsly, I hope she and her team figure out a vision for this album to keep it going for a long time. Everything since Paradise seems rather sporadic and lacks vision.

i know, i am talking about the lana stans in general. instead of waiting they started to drag. or should i say: instead of using logic that 248k after 3 days is not possible?

But tbh it's not their fault lol, not everyone really thought she would ever sell that much, so they saw the numbers and went with it. 

how embarrassing tbh. i wonder how lana feels. i think i'd be more than a little crestfallen if i found out my single debuted at #7 but then actually didn't at all.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

but it was so obviously not real

For people who dont follow the charts they were real lol 

how embarrassing tbh. i wonder how lana feels. i think i'd be more than a little crestfallen if i found out my single debuted at #7 but then actually didn't at all.

The fact that this will get to Lana and her song and not billboard, and they made the mistake, i hope interscope make them pay her for this shit lol 

For people who dont follow the charts they were real lol 

that's fine, but then they should stay out. the mess. 

things like that can get quite an echo. the best she can do is quickly put the album on pre-order

well, it did chart at #51. i don't think she even read that article. her team probably told her the estimation during the weekend

that's fine, but then they should stay out. the mess. 

things like that can get quite an echo. the best she can do is quickly put the album on pre-order

well, it did chart at #51. i don't think she even read that article. her team probably told her the estimation during the weekend

Well true, but when u see the big ass fanfare that billboard published about her debuting that high, everyone would be happy specially since its lana and her singles do bad always (this can be taken as both sides cause they could have been less ilogical and think that she never does welll and this was an anomaly) 

Well true, but when u see the big ass fanfare that billboard published about her debuting that high, everyone would be happy specially since its lana and her singles do bad always (this can be taken as both sides cause they could have been less ilogical and think well that she never does welll and this was an anomaly) 

there is simply no excuse for the damage that has been done by some. Of course, if Lana was on TV smiling, singing, being her charming self, things wouldn't be this bad, but yay...not gonna happen.

this is so random that something like that happens to her...why all this mess for every single album? idgi

there is simply no excuse for the damage that has been done by some. Of course, if Lana was on TV smiling, singing, being her charming self, things wouldn't be this bad, but yay...not gonna happen.

this is so random that something like that happens to her...why all this mess for every single album? idgi

Shit seems like its on purpose lol 

Queen of joining Britney as a billboard legend!

(I was trolling.... Why would it always be hard for Lana to shine a bit in the US...)

the sad thing is: tomorrow it wiill be official that BTD is the No.10 of the longest charting female album of all time, charting for incredible 185 weeks on the BB200 and it gets overshadowed by this mess

the sad thing is: tomorrow it wiill be official that BTD is the No.10 of the longest charting female album of all time, charting for incredible 185 weeks on the BB200 and it gets overshadowed by this mess

I guess... For an anti-promotion artist like her... Any exposure would be a great promotion for her...... Lol

jeez, I almost forget the achievement that btd is gonna achieve... (It's been like 84 years since its debut....)

giphy.gif

I guess... For an anti-promotion artist like her... Any exposure would be a great promotion for her...... Lol

jeez, I almost forget the achievement that btd is gonna achieve... (It's been like 84 years since its debut....)

and now radio statatios in Europe ain't promoting her either who were quite supportive, even during UV. I mean, it is the first time that Radio 1 is not playlisting one of her singles. but hey, if she wants it that way....