sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

The preorder went up at 11:30 pm est sharp on August 9th.

It also peaked at #20 on preorders alone. The preorder was taken away a few hours after beats 1 premiere.

The song didn't fall at all meaning it had outsold it pre ordering numbers to stay #20, in fact it rose to #1.

In simpler words, with the old pre order rules it should've been a #1 with over 10% lead already the moment the pre order was taken away. But the new one, the pre orders were not counted that was why we see it #20 rising to #1.

It's not hard to understand.

:)

Save your embrassement and get some reading glasses lol lol lol lol

This was the release day. April 28th.

The song peaked at #63

The "release" of the preorder. You can SEEin the screencap that it was a preorder track because it said "album only" and she even says "it's not even out yet." Not sure where you pulled this fake #63 from.

The "release" of the preorder. You can SEEin the screencap that it was a preorder track because it said "album only" and she even says "it's not even out yet." Not sure where you pulled this fake #63 from.

why are u still trying?

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_250.gif

Do I need to break in down? In Lana's language?

UV peaked at #2 on preorders, went #1 on release day, and stay #1 when released.

I said in the previous page: #63 on pre orders, top 10 release day, #1 release.

Do you need glasses?

This is so good for Lana! I really hope Billboard didn't fuck up because if they did not only Lana will get dragged by messy stans but WE will too lmao

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

why are u still trying?tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_250.gif

Do I need to break in down? In Lana's language?

UV peaked at #2 on preorders, went #1 on release day, and stay #1 when released.

I said in the previous page: #63 on pre orders, top 10 release day, #1 release.

Do you need glasses?

Just stop. It went top ten before release date and you're delusional.

There are literally thousands of screencaps of the song being in the top 20 and top 10 in the week before it was released so I'm not sure why you're insisting on your fake stats instead of just realizing you're wrong.

https://twitter.com/robneedstostop/status/458373448817864704

This is so good for Lana! I really hope Billboard didn't fuck up because if they did not only Lana will get dragged by messy stans but WE will too lmao

They're mad so they're gonna keep dragging even if Billboard puts out an article explaining why all the theories are wrong. They'll still keep saying it's a conspiracy with Apple and Billboard lol.

UPDATED Aug. 18, 2:15 p.m.: This story has been updated to reflect new chart data, which was reprocessed by Nielsen Music following the story's original Monday posting. As a result, Lana Del Rey's "High By the Beach" debuts at No. 51 on the Billboard Hot 100 instead of No. 7. On Digital Songs, it debuts at No. 10 instead of No. 1, with 67,000 sold, instead of 248,000, as originally reported. The information below has been updated to reflect corrected data.

NiCrW7m.gif

UPDATED Aug. 18, 2:15 p.m.: This story has been updated to reflect new chart data, which was reprocessed by Nielsen Music following the story's original Monday posting. As a result, Lana Del Rey's "High By the Beach" debuts at No. 51 on the Billboard Hot 100 instead of No. 7. On Digital Songs, it debuts at No. 10 instead of No. 1, with 67,000 sold, instead of 248,000, as originally reported. The information below has been updated to reflect corrected data.  :facepalm: 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6664035/omi-cheerleader-no-1-return-hot-100-lana-del-rey-debut

So this puts Lana with Britney Spears in 2 female artists who got their #s removed because the powers that be didn't like it.

(Britney had a #1 taken away for a reflex move that values males over females).

Something very suspicious of this.

In more than 100 years of charts, this has only happened twice.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp