sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

So this song is estimated to have sold 69K by today, which is more than what some of the songs on the lower rung on the Billboard top 10 are selling (My Way is estimated to have sold 57K, Trap Queen 41K, Bad Blood 55K, See You Again 31K). It also has over 3 million streams from the audio video, 500K from the official video so far (maybe a million by midnight), and over a million plays from Spotify. I think she has a pretty good chance of debuting in the top 30, maybe top 20 or 25.

Since the streaming tracking week starts tomorrow, she'll have almost a full week of views for the following week's chart, so she might get a good bump on the hot 100 if sales don't die too much.

I think the sales will be over 75k and the streams will be around 3M (spotify; audio ; music video; apple music; tidal :creep:). In my opinion, top 30 is on lock .. but I hope that it's gonna debut in top 25-20  :ohno:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

People on ATRL are theorizing that Billboard counted people clicking "download song" on Apple Music, but if that was the case, sales in general would be higher, not just Lana's.

Let them theorize the fuck they want lol