naachoboy

Lana interview for V Magazine with James Franco

Indeed this is a great Lana interview. Because of the fact that she was able to express herself without feeling like every question being asked is a condescending or demeaning one. Or a journalist purposely placing an emphasis on certain things because they either want to make her look crazy or dumb. When in fact shes a real intelligent and eccentric artist that can be understood if you allow her to express herself without taking things out of context. Its clear that Lana is a guarded person who only somewhat open up to those shes comfortable with. And even then she's still in state of lock down because shes wants to keep parts of her life under control. But yea, all in all she does her best interviews with people she knows well & that shes comfortable with.

good read, but i need alot more questions asked..lol.. not just the easy ones.. thats what makes a great interview IMO..

ALL the questions, but then Lana would get pissed off, so..

anyway, would be nice to read a lot more on this one..

not sure about franco as a interviewer,, even tho i like him as an actor.. mixed feelings..

inb4 the person who said that the first 4 songs are slow and then the rest are mid--tempo and fast was right.

I don't think that the last songs maybe from track 9 or 10 are fast

Mfhp.gif

good read, but i need alot more questions asked..lol.. not just the easy ones.. thats what makes a great interview IMO..

ALL the questions, but then Lana would get pissed off, so..

anyway, would be nice to read a lot more on this one..

not sure about franco as a interviewer,, even tho i like him as an actor.. mixed feelings..

What questions are you thinking of?

I would think she doesn't have to talk a lot about her unreleased songs or her past

What questions are you thinking of?

I would think she doesn't have to talk a lot about her unreleased songs or her past

hey Creyk, well, lets just say, i could write a 10 page essay on it..LOL.. so not gonna happen here, besides its my thoughts and questions and views on it

anyway, and like you mentioned some may step over the line..and personal lives are just that, but there is sooooo much more to ask and answer.. :hawt:

Im pretty sure alot of us here on this forum, could be great interviewers. :)

"With Honeymoon, I got to feel a little more playful. I didn't feel the need to delve into personal issues that much, but to indulge in a more jazzy feel for the opening and closing of the record and then get a little bit grimier in the middle with some mid- to up-tempo songs."

the swing of a pendulum

9pqwzrS.jpg

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun