AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

We got trolled so bad today ! Really thought I was FINALLY going to see this damn tracklist…. :noparty:

Most of y’all told me there was NO chance of Berlin Nightmare or One More Time being released so I like to think SOPHIE’s team released those as singles to vindicate me and my tracklist wishes :creep: 

Manifesting more techno and NO old ass Charli, Big Freedia, or Liz collabs. I WILL be proven right once again !

3 hours ago, Fetiche said:

We got trolled so bad today ! Really thought I was FINALLY going to see this damn tracklist…. :noparty:

The insider never said it was coming today but soon

3 hours ago, Fetiche said:

Manifesting more techno and NO old ass Charli, Big Freedia, or Liz collabs. I WILL be proven right once again !

This is obviously not the case, yes the album will have techno but this is still the POP album.

We are pretty much getting a little bit of everything.

I don't know why your trying to say the pop songs are too old so we shouldn't get them when most of the Techno songs we know of are just as old as the pop songs :toofloppy:

On 9/11/2024 at 11:52 PM, Fetiche said:

Most of y’all told me there was NO chance of Berlin Nightmare or One More Time being released so I like to think SOPHIE’s team released those as singles to vindicate me and my tracklist wishes :creep: 

no you wont be proven right cause it would be straight up disrespectful to not put a charli collab on that album cause Charli was a big part of sophies life

3 hours ago, Girl That Got Away said:

no you wont be proven right cause it would be straight up disrespectful to not put a charli collab on that album cause Charli was a big part of sophies life

i feel like they would’ve released a charli collab as one of the singles if that was the case … i genuinely don’t think there’s one coming

14 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

i feel like they would’ve released a charli collab as one of the singles if that was the case … i genuinely don’t think there’s one coming

If there is nothing on the album I’m inclined to believe it would be Charli’s choice, or that her and A.G. have plans to do something with the work they created separate from this project eventually. That might be wishful thinking, though.

I don’t think it’s clear enough that this is not some kind of “posthumously assembled collection of unreleased songs”, but the closest thing to what she was supposed to put out as a second album. If a song with Charli won’t be there, it just means that it wouldn’t have made the cut on this album either way. 

As fas as I'm aware, years ago when this album was confirmed it was also mentioned by Sophie's brother that it was "the Pop album" that was close to being finished before Sophie's death. I'm not 100% sure if there are Charli collabs because everything we heard was pretty raw and the lastest songs they created together were directioned towards "Charli" (the third album). It doesn't mean there isn't some kind of rarity we're unaware, but whatever. I believe it's a 50/50 chance of having a feat, and they could be saving it for closer to the album.

4 hours ago, Girl That Got Away said:

Once again, this is not a compilation put together by her brother, but the album that SOPHIE herself was close to completing when she died. If there’s no Charli collab on here, then it’s because SOPHIE didn’t plan on putting one on the album. 

hope this helps

hot box and burn rubber

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

1 hour ago, fossora said:

We got so many sophie x charli material that I couldn’t care less if she’s included in the album or not tbh…

I don’t have anything to add to the Sophie x charli discussion, but I think it would be nice if someone from either side would release some “official” masters for the tracks. Doesn’t even have to be on streaming. It would be nice atleast to get some “closure” on them and have some final versions to listen to.

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

The streets (ATRL) was saying they were gonna unveil the tracklist when we get My Forever so I’m assuming tomorrow… but tbh I want it to be a surprise 

were so close 💜

I know its a stretch but i'm hoping for wanna get fucked up and inside out on the tracklist 

i think signe pierce is finally dropping dywba! shes teasing something on instagram and the linktree in her bio has the description "Do U Wanna Be Alive?" - maybe it's getting a release finally?

also sophie got a google doodle with a really touching article <3