AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

5 minutes ago, details said:

the changes liz made to lyrics are not good as well, very pointless changes 

I don't think Liz changed the lyric "So put your hands on my body rub it over me" because Sophie literally kept that specific lyric out of the Heav3n Suspended remix and during some of her live shows so I think it was being reworked on so idk why people are just trying to blame it on Liz

11 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

I don't think Liz changed the lyric "So put your hands on my body rub it over me" because Sophie literally kept that specific lyric out of the Heav3n Suspended remix and during some of her live shows so I think it was being reworked on so idk why people are just trying to blame it on Liz

idk i just felt like blaming her sophie is not here anymore to take the blame so unfortunately for liz it is now her fault :true:

7 hours ago, HellaGood said:

This is the literal exact type of fan I'm referring to.

Your hypothetical has nothing to do with this conversation because it rests on Transness and gender identity being connected to a conflict in the middle east. Any connection you can form there is tenuous as best. 

Liz makes bops,  get over it. 

Editing: to add that Why Lies is an absolute banger. 

I’m sorry but how am I the fan in question when I said I don’t care about Liz being on the album? If I cared less I would be dead. Genuinely. 

I did not make any connection between the “conflict” and transness I simply showed you examples of how two issues can be seen as “different political beliefs”.

A lot of people think misgendering trans people, banning them from sports, bathrooms, etc… is simply a matter of different political beliefs, the same way you think be in favor of a genocide is a matter of political belief. Does it mean we should platform every transphobic person because it’s just a political belief and we can get along regardless of their political beliefs?

“Liz makes bops get over it” I don’t think about her one second of the day and I don’t seem to be alone considering she hasn’t managed to crack 300k Spotify listeners in over a decade of “singing”. Sophie was probably into charity! 

i think the og lyric for sunscreen was removed bc it samples strip that down by liam payne, and they prob didnt wanna clear it

i love this new ver of sunscreen, dont know what tamta is saying still tho lol