AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

18 hours ago, Fetiche said:

Nina Kraviz opened her Tomorrowland Main Stage set with Plunging Asymptote :wowcry: When I tell y’all I was screaming and crying

Will try and get a video up momentarily

that song lowkey a mess I can’t believe it’s the only thing from transnation that actually got released

3 hours ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

how long have been BC kingdom been saying this shit? 4 years? 5? 6? it's ridiculous and honestly now that SOPHIE has passed it just seems kinda insensitive and disrespectful... we really dgaf if the music comes out or not but if you say it will then fucking release it 

i think if they were even considering a music profession, they would've at least put out some of their own music by now. i dont even think they make music at all anymore so its like why do you guys even keep mentioning a sophie release? like what do you want relevance for?? if you dont have anything else to check out?

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

We never got confirmation, that was just what I had hypothesized 

Just found out someone noted that it may actually be R. City because of their famous production tag ""right about now" being on the song

Charli's music video for Speed Drive used Vroom Vroom as her ringtone... Felt like shouting out how Sophie's production on Vroom Vroom changed pop forever in addition to influencing Speed Drive. Speed Drive couldn't exist without Sophie's work. Miss her so much :crai:

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif