AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

were there any differences? You mean the audio she used on the music video and the 11 minutes file (demo)?

"Boys are machines" ---> "Boys are Oranges"

She changed World to Life in the "WE CAN PLAY IN THIS" part

The main difference is that the 11 minute version is from a soundboard rip, and the other is a real working demo. Not sure if its the final but that song was different every time she played it, we'll probably never know. But yes the soundboard version had --less-- work done on it.

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

"Boys are machines" ---> "Boys are Oranges"

She changed World to Life in the "WE CAN PLAY IN THIS" part

The main difference is that the 11 minute version is from a soundboard rip, and the other is a real working demo. Not sure if its the final but that song was different every time she played it, we'll probably never know. But yes the soundboard version had --less-- work done on it.

interesting never noticed that before wow can someone link this version pls? (Not the 11 min version)

8 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

were there any differences? You mean the audio she used on the music video and the 11 minutes file (demo)?

There's like just a few words that are replaced, there's no entire segments that are different. I know that the intro says World instead of life for example, and a few phrases here and there, but for the majority of it it's pretty similar. It's a different vocal take though it sounds like

4 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

interesting never noticed that before wow can someone link this version pls? (Not the 11 min version)

This version is also linked in my master post. I linked my rip from the music video

the AG edit of eeehhh has finally been released :bop:

other sophie related stuff from the recent pcm mystery cds are AG edits of bipp, paradise, roll with me and is it cold in the water, as well as the hey qt live intro track

17 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

Speaking of that music video, does anyone happen to have a link? I have an AI remaster in my Google drive, and while it's really pretty to look at, I would much prefer the original leak that we got

i have the og mv file but its on my pc. I cant post it now :rollin:

2 hours ago, vaux said:

the AG edit of eeehhh has finally been released :bop:

other sophie related stuff from the recent pcm mystery cds are AG edits of bipp, paradise, roll with me and is it cold in the water, as well as the hey qt live intro track

Where are all these? 

I seriously need to download of all of the pc music cds but i haven't yet bc its all in flac and im running low on storage as it is which is why my entire music folder is mp3 or m4a. 

But if anyone has the CD Rips in m4a or mp3 format then please send, also the 1st disc doesn't have all the songs last time i checked

18 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

Was this from an alt edit of Its Okay To Cry?

i think it was shot well after the video came out, im guessing it was for a backdrop for a performance or something