AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

23 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

the file name is SOPHIE_CASSIESS_3_STOP_PROFITING_OFF_A_DEAD_WOMANS_MUSIC_FAGGOTS.mp3

Pretty sure the one I have is renamed but I have it as "LIGHTNING_CUT" 

Posted (edited)

is the file "SOPHIE_NOT_OKAY_AUG_2017_OUTTAKE" on that site (probably can't name bc rules) real or fake? cuz it wasn't with the recent batch of 50

edit: sorry lol i shazamed it it's fake should have done that before asking

Edited by aerosolblood

4 hours ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

https://dbree.org/v/e8ab2f HODTFGHKDFJGSDFJGVSDJFGVJSDFGVJ;DSFGVJSDG;SED;IGSDJ;FGVSDFGJ;ADSFGJ;DSFGJSDJ;FGASDJ;FGASDJ;FGASJ;F;ASF

ROLLERCOASTER 

THIS IS A MAJOR GRAIL OML

OMMFFFGGGGG

I spoke this leak into existence a few pages ago iktr

Keep them coming yall! I need Wir Kommen aus Deutschland, Honey real bad….

On 5/21/2024 at 2:27 PM, MrsButtersWERK said:

https://dbree.org/v/e8ab2f HODTFGHKDFJGSDFJGVSDJFGVJSDFGVJ;DSFGVJSDG;SED;IGSDJ;FGVSDFGJ;ADSFGJ;DSFGJSDJ;FGASDJ;FGASDJ;FGASJ;F;ASF

ROLLERCOASTER 

THIS IS A MAJOR GRAIL OML

can someone upload this on another site?? this doesn't work for me :poordat:

also, did something else leak? what is human?

2 hours ago, gabrieldiniz said:

can someone upload this on another site?? this doesn't work for me :poordat:

also, did something else leak? what is human?

there's a link like two pages back with some ooepui remixes (you guys are saying demos but they're closer to the versions on the remix album) and some collabs

what’s the deal with that weird new version of The Way I Am?

also I’m thinking that some of the leaks might be soundboard recordings of her sets which would explain lipstick facial fading out to 745 by vince staples and the file titles for immaterial/hard vip, probably someone got the soundboard recording of her set at sonar which means a hq version of money is probably being circulated

4 hours ago, aerosolblood said:

what’s the deal with that weird new version of The Way I Am?

also I’m thinking that some of the leaks might be soundboard recordings of her sets which would explain lipstick facial fading out to 745 by vince staples and the file titles for immaterial/hard vip, probably someone got the soundboard recording of her set at sonar which means a hq version of money is probably being circulated

its a rough mix/take probably

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • 

19 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

i think maybe it was considered for the sims and she created a simlish version like reverse n stop? speaking of reverse n stop, can someone send me candy in the air and day off?

i have them in mq/lq its pretty bad but i appreciate if someone help us out with these

https://mega.nz/folder/tgdniZCT#MpW4Q9HNvWIdvCZqybXFGA

hi can someone please grab all of the original files being leaked from that telegram group and put them in a place that is not a telegram group thanks <3

X----into me, into you----X

2 hours ago, Adrift said:

hi can someone please grab all of the original files being leaked from that telegram group and put them in a place that is not a telegram group thanks <3

are these different from the 47 songs leaked recently?

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • 

40 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

I did the whole thing.... fucking experience tbh. Fanmade or not that was beautiful