Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Honeymoon - Early Listen at Urban Outfitters

@ Probably not, they just built a UO here in Athens that's only like 10 minutes from me so IF I go it'll be there. Better than driving an hour and a half to Atlanta lol although I could go and catch up with friends but my only transportation right now is a motorcycle so I'm thinking no ATL for me :deadbanana: Im still so conflicted. If I knew it would be loud enough I'd probably do it.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

@@Anthem. Aww man. I was hoping you could meet my friend and I. I'm from Griffin, so Athens is farther from me than Atlanta X(

Athens is a lot cooler though.  :yesnod:

But wow that's going to be a drive for you :/

Just imagine if Tomorrow was the day of a Race (Atlanta motor speedway). I'd never make it in time

I'm just glad there's not a home UGA football game. :facepalm: It would be impossible to get to downtown Athens where the UO is, much less being able to hear anything for the drunk people. Luckily its away.  :party:

My friend who works at Urban said

-The album is coming on automatically at all stores through our playlist system. 

-The first 25 preorders of the album will get a limited edition lithograph featuring the, 'High By The Beach’, artwork.

-We’re under contract with Interscope to not sell them until the 18th.

To all Georgian LB users: The sound system in the Athens UO is trash, I was there last week and could barely make out what was playing

I'm going to say this again: it's probably not coming from a hard copy of the record and it's going to be background noise.

As for the Amoeba "early release," 8pm PST is 11pm EST when the record would be first available for purchase to people living on the east coast. It's hardly an "early release"

I'd like to be proven wrong about all this :creep: but that's unlikely

BzhmW.png

To all Georgian LB users: The sound system in the Athens UO is trash, I was there last week and could barely make out what was playing

I'm going to say this again: it's probably not coming from a hard copy of the record and it's going to be background noise.

As for the Amoeba "early release," 8pm PST is 11pm EST when the record would be first available for purchase to people living on the east coast. It's hardly an "early release"

I'd like to be proven wrong about all this :creep: but that's unlikely

My friend that works there says he's gonna stand by the speaker and record some songs, so I think that's the best we'll get.

yeah I ain't going to this anymore I'm hella too lazy to stroll up in the city just so I can listen to lq audio while I stand next to sweaty flower crown wearing twelve year olds who probably think "Lana del Ray's" new album "Honeyloon" is soo yasss bitchhh

Well shit. Oh well, I was on the fence about it anyways so I doubt I'll go. I'm definitely not going all the way to Atlanta for it.