Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

"Salvatore" Premiere + BBC Radio 1 Interview

I'm thinking of doing the same if it is... Where was  this info released?

In the interview :) Tbh I'm more and more thinking to go I'm still in holidays I would wait all fucking day long I don't even care if I see her Friday to this point

ZKcaooE.png

In the interview :) Tbh I'm more and more thinking to go I'm still in holidays I would wait all fucking day long I don't even care if I see her Friday to this point

Yeah I'm also on holiday.. I think I will end up going!! Super excited. Also, I saw your posts from before, congrats on seeing her friday!!

giphy.gif

Yeah I'm also on holiday.. I think I will end up going!! Super excited. Also, I saw your posts from before, congrats on seeing her friday!!

Thank you so much bb <333 well we'll see each other then haha! even though it's extremely probably that she just pass in her car... I'll still be here with both my vinyls tbh

ZKcaooE.png

Thank you so much bb <333 well we'll see each other then haha! even though it's extremely probably that she just pass in her car... I'll still be here with both my vinyls tbh

Omg I really hope she doesn't haha. I've seen soo many pics of celebs at maida vale taking pics with fans at the entrance, hopefully she'll do the same. Gonna get there super early though.

giphy.gif

Omg I really hope she doesn't haha. I've seen soo many pics of celebs at maida vale taking pics with fans at the entrance, hopefully she'll do the same. Gonna get there super early though.

Now you're making me hopeful... Fucking hell I want to see her. which time are you playing? It's 2h of walk for me :rip: We'll probably have more chance to see her after though! Apart if she has a plane or something!

ZKcaooE.png

Now you're making me hopeful... Fucking hell I want to see her. which time are you playing? It's 2h of walk for me :rip: We'll probably have more chance to see her after though! Apart if she has a plane or something!

I'm not sure what time I'm going yet bc I don't know the time she's meant to be recording.. I'm gonna see if I find out. Yeah, I definitely think after there is more of a chance but if there's a big crowd I'd rather be at the front. What time were you thinking?

giphy.gif

I'm not sure what time I'm going yet bc I don't know the time she's meant to be recording.. I'm gonna see if I find out. Yeah, I definitely think after there is more of a chance but if there's a big crowd I'd rather be at the front. What time were you thinking?

8am :rip: This is my very first time ever doing something like this so I refuse to let my chance go. I've been trying to find the bloody address from the candids and I quit, I just can't, I'm ripping the very few hair that I have left after the leak

ZKcaooE.png

8am :rip: This is my very first time ever doing something like this so I refuse to let my chance go. I've been trying to find the bloody address from the candids and I quit, I just can't, I'm ripping the very few hair that I have left after the leak

I think I'll probably go a bit earlier, maybe 6? I'm not sure if they're gonna do like a super early thing to avoid fans or not.. 

giphy.gif

I think I'll probably go a bit earlier, maybe 6? I'm not sure if they're gonna do like a super early thing to avoid fans or not.. 

Omfg really? There isn't any tube that I can take at this hour!!! Oh God what a meltdown! From the pics though it doesn't seem to be this early... Not many fans know she's doing it or care enough to go up until the studios I want to believe. Jesus what I do for her

ZKcaooE.png

Omfg really? There isn't any tube that I can take at this hour!!! Oh God what a meltdown! From the pics though it doesn't seem to be this early... Not many fans know she's doing it or care enough to go up until the studios I want to believe. Jesus what I do for her

I'm usually really annoying about these things and would rather spend too much time than too little.. I think I'm getting a bus for about 40 mins to get there. But I think it will happen later actually

giphy.gif

I'm usually really annoying about these things and would rather spend too much time than too little.. I think I'm getting a bus for about 40 mins to get there. But I think it will happen later actually

Seems fair :) I'll start stressing about it when the hype for Friday will be over but I'm not forgetting this haha

By the way, does someone knows if I can bring flowers? I would immensely at least bring her a rose but I don't know if it's usually possible in signings :( And I found my essay back, definitely giving her this utter mess! 

ZKcaooE.png

Seems fair :) I'll start stressing about it when the hype for Friday will be over but I'm not forgetting this haha

By the way, does someone knows if I can bring flowers? I would immensely at least bring her a rose but I don't know if it's usually possible in signings :( And I found my essay back, definitely giving her this utter mess!

Yeah worry about friday first :P

giphy.gif

The interviewer was pretty good imo. He asked about her acting, and she wasn't opposed to doing it again :flutter:

Anyways, the song is dope and she is doing a CD signing in LA!!!!!!! :kris:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg