Sign in to follow this  
Subversive

Virgin Radio France live acoustic session

My only issue is that I'm recording with audacity so it's going to be 128kbps so if someone knows how to record it better do it tbh. I'm taking one for the team and staying tuned it in case anything happens haha

They specifically said old and new songs

Use Firefox with the Video Downloadhelper extension to capture the direct mpeg stream

I believe it was announced that she's performing old and new songs (I may be wrong though).

That's great!

Bel Air/Yayo/Sad Girl/Lucky Ones/This is what makes us girls/Pretty When You Cry, one of you might happen! :crying:

Wouldn't it be awesome

tumblr_m35bzqWhkQ1ruw33do1_500.gif

Use Firefox with the Video Downloadhelper extension to capture the direct mpeg stream

I don't have Firefox  :noparty: but it's good to know for the next time. I mean I have 2h before me haha but I'm a lazy trash. Except if someone really cares. Thank you!

ZKcaooE.png

there's almost 3 hours before this is scheduled to air

perfect time for everyone to stream the record twice for extra SPS points :hooker:

Everyone should be streaming the album on Spotify to help Lana, lol if they already bought it, and if they didnt buy it then with more reason. 

Everyone should be streaming the album on Spotify to help Lana, lol if they already bought it, and if they didnt buy it then with more reason. 

Does it work if you keep on mute and you don't have spotify? I want to help but I'm staying stuck to Virgin in case something happens

ZKcaooE.png

i'm using Wondershare Streaming recorder, did she sung something ?

Oh if you're recording in better quality should I do it then? She didn't yet she's on in 2h

yeah, even with the spotify standard 

Thank you I'm gonna try :)

I hope she sings Carmen (feat virgin radio france exclusive extended french spoken verse) :hooker:

I loathe Carmen but I'd give a finger to see her speak French haha

ZKcaooE.png

The NPR performance of Carmen is flawless though, we don't need more Promo slots for that song.

If you didn't hear it yet it's time to get educated, this is the Carmen live version to listen to :bliss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWmW16r5dsQ

I don't actually want to hear Carmen I loathe it lmao :icant:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Million Dollar Man, Carmen, National Anthem, Cola, Blue Jeans, Born To Die, Video Games, Summertime Sadness, Carmen, BodyElectric, Ride ... so many  possibilitiies :toofunny:

Tbh I could see her doing Terrence Loves You, Honeymoon or maybe even God Knows I Tried. I'd REALLY love to her her perform The Blackest Day, Religion orFreak but I highl doubt this will happen because she's not Marina and I doubt she'll turn a non-acoustic song into an acoustic one ....

I also doubt MTWBT because the chorus is kind of hard to perform within an acoustic set.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I do record in the highest quality yes. Ok, 2 hours to listen horrible music from my country (such a shame you have to hear that). I hate this radio

Ok so I'm letting you do it then haha thank you for doing this. All the songs suck but they're passing Stromae right now then slayyyyyy

ZKcaooE.png