Sign in to follow this  
Subversive

Virgin Radio France live acoustic session

I fucking hate radio it sounds like trash

the last song they played was awful

I hate the sound of French when it's spoken fast. It sounds terribly harsh. Just put her on ffs

BzhmW.png

I hate the sound of French when it's spoken fast. It sounds terribly harsh. Just put her on ffs

this radio is particularly bad because it's mostly French songs and also I agree French is terrible, most especially for songs

ZKcaooE.png

tbh why don't us english people talk fast? i mean its not... impossible i guess? it'd probably sound really strange

this radio is particularly bad because it's mostly French songs and also I agree French is terrible, most especially for songs

Actually I really like French and listen to quite a lot artists singing in French (Indochine f.ex. or Cœur de Pirate ("Crier tout bas" from her new album is awesome!) or older Mylène Farmer songs). But yes, the stuff they play on this radio station sucks hard.

Ugh I know before I went to Europe I though French was such a pretty language  :flutter:  but after hearing it rushed and spoken live I was like  :toofunny: Italian is probably the only language I can stand spoken fast. 

sgopYhV.gif

It's stuff that we never hear about, like, Laurie Darmon ??? ???????????

And, all languages are spoken fast, ours sounds slower because we understand every bit of it, but we french when we hear german or italien we think it's very very fast, when French is probably even faster :creep:

Actually I really like French and listen to quite a lot artists singing in French (Indochine f.ex. or Cœur de Pirate or older Mylène Farmer music). But yes, the stuff they play on this radio station sucks hard.

I only listen to French hip hop and I fucking love it bc it's so good for technical rhythmic stuff but otherwise... I'm a huge fan of Saez but for the lyrics but French stuff that passes on radio is absolutely disgusting

They just said that they know how impatient we are and she's on very very soon

ZKcaooE.png

Ugh I know before I went to Europe I though French was such a pretty language  :flutter:  but after hearing it rushed and spoken live I was like  :toofunny: Italian is probably the only language I can stand spoken fast. 

You should hear my language. We don't speak so fast in my region and it sounds pretty sometimes

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

10:30 PM

Can't wait

It's stuff that we never hear about, like, Laurie Darmon ??? ???????????

And, all languages are spoken fast, ours sounds slower because we understand every bit of it, but we french when we hear german or italien we think it's very very fast, when French is probably even faster :creep:

You live in the vosges? :creep:

EotAQlJ.jpg

and, to keep on this debate, I honestly think that French music is going though a harsh time, nothing is really worth my interest, mainstream or indie. 

Multipolar crisis much  :defeated:

edit : seems like there's only an interview and a few songs broadcasted... No live acoustic performance. We'll see.

I'm preparing myself for the disappointment of the evening  :deadbanana: