brooklynbaby91

Azealia comments on "Art Deco" diss track rumors

I thought Art Deco was in Azealia's favor though "shining like a medal" "the queen of the downton scene" "you're not mean" etc. like it's a huge compliment wtf

Exactly the feel I get from it is "awwww poor girl everything's going to be ok x" I don't see how it could be construed as a diss

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Lol I had someone write me a manifesto of why Art Deco was "definitely" about Azealia and it just made me laugh. The first thing they said was something like Art Deco as a style incorporates black and gold so it's like AB in a gold dress with her black skin.

Like lol wut

I personally think it's about Azealia, and she's acting weird af and it should be taken as a compliment. She drags shit out. If anything she should be honored, and by her comments on twitter it seems like she's causing a problem more than the song. Like tf.

Even if its not about her which its prob not, she still could handle it smarter.But this is Azealia, she's always wishy-washy.

I personally think it's about Azealia, and she's acting weird af and it should be taken as a compliment. She drags shit out. If anything she should be honored, and by her comments on twitter it seems like she's causing a problem more than the song. Like tf.

Even if its not about her which its prob not, she still could handle it smarter.But this is Azealia, she's always wishy-washy.

No, no, no.

There's no solid info on it being about Azealia, bye.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1