WhiteHydrangea

Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant - selling of "official" vinyls?

Honestly, as much as I would love to have AKA and the unreleased tracks on vinyl, I dislike the idea of someone else getting the money for Lana's work.

Like, I'd understand if it was just you having it custom made for yourself but idk.  :/ 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Do you think they'll sound like shit or do you think it's just wrong?

It will definatly sound like shit. The highest quality we have of lanas unreleased and LDR is like 256kbps, sometimes 128kbps. That qual. on a record will sound horrendous, also considering that they won't remaster the track. 

Demos_copy.png

It will definatly sound like shit. The highest quality we have of lanas unreleased and LDR is like 256kbps, sometimes 128kbps. That qual. on a record will sound horrendous, also considering that they won't remaster the track. 

brb tweeting this to the Rays

I bought the unreleased vinyl a month ago from a local record shop. I was so surprised to see it there but it was. It plays just fine. The tracklist is completely all over the place but if you appreciate her songs, then this will be an easy buy for you. Also, interesting to note is that Angels Forever leaked with a skip in the intro but that skip is not present on the vinyl. This vinyl helped me discover her May Jailer songs.

I got one of these yesterday, and while the sleeve is shit the record itself is actually pretty well made and it sounds fine. I enjoy listening to it and the quality doesn't suck in the way some of you are saying it should. Some pics:

nupTqBn.jpgzO1b1Ef.jpgGS2V4C6.jpgw0q7Bl5.jpg

The thing that I'm intrigued by is how the sleeve has the errors that it has but the labels on the record itself are accurate, at least from what I could tell just glancing over em. I don't think they're official but they're well done.

qpgosw.jpg

How cool! Thanks for posting! :) I also ordered one 1 week ago, would you mind posting some pics of the sleeve?

Thank you  :flutter:

Ya, no problem. There's no inner sleeve, so that's a bit of a downside but it's not the end of the world. Sorry for the shitty lighting btw, ran out of sunlight.

xxUEh8o.jpgSc8Sddv.jpg

qpgosw.jpg