WhiteHydrangea

Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant - selling of "official" vinyls?

Someone found the "official" vinyls of Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant and it's selling them online.

"Limited Edition 1000 copies! 

Random Clear Vinyl!

Lana Del Rey announced 3 years ago that  she was to re-release her first album, recorded under her birth name, Lizzie Grant. That hasn’t surfaced so far. We’ve managed to find a rare vinyl release of this album for you to enjoy."

The website where they're selling them: http://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Pop-Various/Lana-Del-Rey-a-k-a-Lizzy-Grant.html 

Could this be true :excited: 

I mean, they coud have just put the tracks we've got already on vinyls and call them official and exclusive. 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

We’ve managed to find a rare vinyl release of this album for you to enjoy.

Definitely unofficial and almost certainly fraudulent.

The back cover should say "Ray" not "Rey" and the "A.K.A Lizzy Grant" part (missing the final period btw) is questionable since it's made to look like it's part of the title when it wasn't. The title of "Gramma" is truncated and it's "Oh say CAN you see". :facepalm:

There's at least two three other details that probably also suggest it's fake, but I don't want to tip off the next idiot who tries to pull this shit.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

So are people going to buy these or nah, because honestly I want an unreleased vinyl desperately and idec that they're ugly

Some  people already did and I got attacked for telling them not to buy it