Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

im SCREAMING 

the way everyone is making a post about her leaked album, making everyone on twitter aware of the leak  :facepalm:  i didnt even tell my friends about the leak and everyone heard it now. 

Same, I've literally seen friends on Instagram who are not even on Twitter talk about the leak and post screenshots of them listening to the album. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

im SCREAMING

the way everyone is making a post about her leaked album, making everyone on twitter aware of the leak :facepalm: i didnt even tell my friends about the leak and everyone heard it now.

I mean... if she announced she'll be releasing the album this week is just as simple as 2 + 2 to understand that something happened with it to come earlier. And if u are a music fan u will understand that the album leaked or she could get away with the corona season and ppl think shes releasing the album earlier as a gift

I mean... if she announced she'll be releasing the album this week is just as simple as 2 + 2 to understand that something happened with it to come earlier. And if u are a music fan u will understand that the album leaked or she could get away with the corona season and ppl think shes releasing the album earlier as a gift

This.

I mean, stans or fans that are active online probably knew the album leaked, but I'm sure the GP doesn't even know how to search for a link even if they wanted to, HOWEVER I've seen a lot of pop music/LGBTQ+ content accounts with a huge amount of following repost the video of her crying due to the leak on my timeline, so know a lot of people know, plus I don't see Warner deleting any links :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

i remember the first leaked album i downloaded, it was because i saw it was leaked, it was vulnicura for me lol. i remember at the time albums would usually leak 2 weeks or so ahead of time back then :( 

i remember the first leaked album i downloaded, it was because i saw it was leaked, it was vulnicura for me lol. i remember at the time albums would usually leak 2 weeks or so ahead of time back then :(

same, for me it was red by taylor and i remember her posts on twitter being upset about it, i have to recognize that i usually don't care about the leaks like most of the times are the artists themselves or their teams the ones that leak stuff but in this case i didn't listen to it bc last friday i got a lot of new music so i was fine with the waiting

giphy.gif

Screencap of the Break My Heart video coming tomorrow.. (doin’ time teas?)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS