Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

am i losing my mind or do i hear ariana in the backing vocals of good in bed

that was the first thing i texted my friend while listening to it kdjfjkdjkf i thought i was wildin'

lABVyGE.png

To me, the album is (based on a first listen):

1. FUTURE NOSTALGIA - 8/10
2. DON'T START NOW - 9.5/10
3. COOL - 6.5/10
4. PHYSICAL - 9.5/10
5. LEVITATING - 7.5/10
6. PRETTY PLEASE - 6.5/10
7. HALLUCINATE - 7/10
8. LOVE AGAIN - 8/10
9. BREAK MY HEART - 8.5/10
10. GOOD IN BED - 6.5/10
11. BOYS WILL BE BOYS - 7.5/10

But I feel like it's gonna be a grower, I mean I'm re-listening 'Cool' now and I'd probably change my 6.5 to a 7 so yeah
I feel like overall, the lyrics could be better.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

can't wait to listen! i have never liked her, but i like her attitude this time around. like she knows what she's doing.

It kind of frustrating to see all these posts about how a true era is approaching and how sickening it will be, but then also deny Dua the chance to roll it out herself. Like just be patient it will make it better. 

THIS. it's not like the album is two days away. It's two freaking weeks. Everybody listening it's just being disrespectful to the girl they were idolatrizing as the "savior of mainstream pop" til yesterday. The amount of streams and hype that will get lost in the next two weeks... :ohno:

THIS. it's not like the album is two days away. It's two freaking weeks. Everybody listening it's just being disrespectful to the girl they were idolatrizing as the "savior of mainstream pop" til yesterday. The amount of streams and hype that will get lost in the next two weeks... :ohno:

yall better buy the damn album when it's out btw

negAbhB.png

Literally nothing will be lost. We are not living in 2008 anymore. Leaks really do not affect albums anymore and are, more often than not, actually orchestrated from within artist camps themselves. Save the effort for something else

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Literally nothing will be lost. We are not living in 2008 anymore. Leaks really do not affect albums anymore and are, more often than not, actually orchestrated from within artist camps themselves. Save the effort for something else

Artists rarely ever do that lmfao. It's just a dumb theory 

imagine still thinking that listening to leaks is disrespectful in 2020. almost every single person on the earth has a spotify/apple music account and once the album is out they'll be streaming from those devices! let's not forget how people are still collecting cds, vinyls, box sets and all that. our girlie ain't losing shit. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

the pre chorus in boys will be boys sounds like another song i can’t remember it. it’s like ....whyyyyy do we ....so much. if anybody knows tell me it’s annoying me

anyways. that album is good not great. i think i had highs expectations cause the singles are EXCELLENT. only song that annoyed me was good in bed everything else is really fun especially love again imo

cry about it

qfrWuBl.png

:bop:  :bop: i know it's really bad bad bad bad bad you're messing with my head head head head head  :bop:  :bop:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I've spent about £80 on her and its probably more than she'll ever get personally from me whenever I stream the LP on Spotify so...   :hoe:  :byeh8rs2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371