Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

I bought the signed boxset so fast  :toofloppy:  glad I held off on buying the original 'til now, I guess

I bought the og boxset. At first I was super stressed but then I realized that the boxset doesn't come with the three different cassettes. I wish they would've announced them all at the same time though. Also! Where's the signed vinyl?! She needs to release one ASAP! 

lilkimxchapelle.png

Ugh I want the signed box set but it doesn't have the CD and I'm not paying £63.99 for the ultimate bundle... especially when I literally don't know where to put the whole thing. So I guess I'll just have to settle for the standard CD, at least it's a digipack and not a jewel case  :krylie:

A studio snippet of Cherry! Happy that one is circulating, I hope we get soon

And wooow the Brockhampton feat, that leak was sooo quick, ugh the taleeent :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

It’s actually just a writer’s demo sung by some guy! They just combined it with Dua’s version

That's what I heard too, so it's just a solo song or they actually worked together?

8nl2OpX.png

Physical Workout video -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS